Finding Them Pt.35

"Sweet dreams." A loud crack echoed through the forest, catching the attention of a hooded figure. It stopped, concealing itself as it found where the sickening noise had come from. Two boys, one with brown hair, the other was blonde passed out on the forest ground. Did the conscious one just knock him out?

"No stop!" the boy cried suddenly.

"Ha! That was easy!" What was going on? It was like he had two people inside of one body. How right they were. The back and forth went on for a bit longer before the more aggressive side took over, dragging the unconscious body away. The figure watches, following silently behind. It watches as the boy is taken to the dungeons after a days' worth of travel. He's put into a cell, cuffs on his hands. A foot chained to the wall. They know how to get in, but better yet; how to get out. If this boy was going to be free before his execution the figure would need some help.

-

"We have to find him now!" The three brothers rushed out the door. Tommy had officially been gone for eight hours now. Tommy wouldn't just up and leave them, would he? No, he went to meet Tubbo. Maybe he was just having fun and lost track of time, the could only hope.

Frantic knocks made their way to Niki's door. Said girl was sitting in the living room with Ranboo playing chess. She quickly got up, answering the door. Tommy's brothers who she had met a day earlier stood there, doubled over and heaving. Her eyes widened, what were they so worked up about? Then she saw it, Tubbo and Tommy weren't with them.

"Are you alright?" she asked pulling them into the small cottage. Ranboo ran over to see what the commotion was about.

"H-have you seen Tommy?" Wilbur managed to get out.

"No, I haven't. Tubbo hasn't come home either, I thought he would be with Tommy still." The five ran off, Niki and Ranboo searching the town. Wilbur, Phil and Techno would search the woods. Every person was asked if they had seen the boys. Every person had denied seeing them. They checked every nook and cranny, anywhere the boys could fit. While those two had no luck there, the other three weren't doing too well either. The first place they thought to check was Tommy's old home. The dirt hut had long since caved in on itself, leaving a pile of mud in its wake. Thank god they had taken him in, who knows what would've happened if he stayed out here. They didn't know, but they knew he might not be in a better situation then he is now. Phil scoured the tree tops; Wilbur checked every bush and shrub. Techno checked everywhere they hadn't. Soon the three came upon their learning place. They couldn't help but have their chests tighten, remembering the moments with their brother. Spotting something out the corner of his eye, Techno walked over to the sitting rock and crouched down.

"Uh, guys?" Techno called them over. Soaked in a pile of dead leaves, was dried blood. Dark red and metallic.

"Have you guys found anything yet?" Wilbur asked, running over to Niki and Ranboo. Phil and Techno close behind. Niki shook her head.

"No, there's no signs of either of them," she said solemnly.

"Agghh!" Wilbur's hand connected with the thick trunk of a tree.

"Fuck!" he winced pulling his hand back.

"Calm down, we'll find them." Phil grabbed his hand, cradling it.

"What about you guys?" Niki asked timidly. The three shared a look, before Techno stepped forward.

"We don't know if this is related to them or not, but I'm afraid it might be." Techno handed Niki one of the leaves they had found. Her face dropped.

"We need to find them, and fast."

"I agree, but if we haven't found them by now, they aren't in the village. Go home for the night, we'll head out further tomorrow, stock up and what not. If either of them come back, get us immediately," Phil gave out instructions, they all hated that he was right. Out of all the things they wanted to do right now, sleep was the last thing on their minds.

Ranboo and Niki nodded reluctantly before heading home. No one slept that night Not an eye closed once, nothing but worrisome thoughts clouded their minds.

hello wisps! I hope you guys enjoyed this update. Who could this mystery person be?? You'll find out in like three updates I would say, unless my plans change. 

I am just kinda dead cuz like, my history teacher yesterday, was like "hey so you know those projects you guys have due tomorrow? well since they're power points why don't you talk abt ur amendment for 2-3 minutes. If you really have a problem with it, email me." cuz apparently its not counting as a grade. and I'm just sitting here like, I don't wanna do that. but I also don't want to email you, so I slept on it, and decided this morning that I was jsut gonna email him. so i sent him this. 

 "Hello Mr. (Teachers name), I would not like to present my amendment project today in class. Thank you. 

sincerely, (my name)" 

BUT I DDINT RUN IT BY ANYONE AND I THINK IT SOUNDS CRINGEE. But yeah so i sent it, and like a minute later i get an email form microsoft telling me that apparently the email adress is invalid. so im like ok, maybe I typed it in wrong. So I copy and paste the email this time. And its still telling me its invalid. So I scour my schools website... and apparently the email that's linked to our grading system thing IS WRONG. so yeah that's how my morning is going I eventually got the right email but I just idk. Now im just worried it didnt send or somethign and then I'll still have to presnet during class. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- me internally screaming. 

Stay safe wisps!!! <3