Finding Them Pt.30

Tommy stood in front of Tubbo's house. His brothers stood behind him, but that still didn't help his nerves.

"Go on," Wilbur placed a hand on his shoulder, pushing him towards the door. Tommy nodded, taking a breath, and the. He knocked. A few seconds later the door opened.

"Oh, hello Tommy!" Niki greeted before noticing the others behind him, "and hello to you all too, would you like to come in?" The four filed inside.

"Sorry, we've never met before. We're Tommy's brothers. I'm Phil," he offered his name, being polite.

"Oh, I wasn't aware he had brothers, but it's nice to meet you. I'm Niki," she smiled.

"This is Wilbur and Techno; I hope you don't mind us dropping by." Niki shook her head.

"No, it's no problem at all, though what can I help you with?" Phil pushed Tommy forward slightly. He hesitated before speaking.

"Is Tubbo home?" Niki nodded.

"Yes, he's up in his room. I'm assuming you'd like to go up alone?" Niki was right, he hadn't brought three people for moral support if something wasn't wrong. Tommy nodded in thanks, leaving his brothers to talk with her. He would be lying if he said he thought this would go well. In fact, he thought the exact opposite. His footsteps creaked on the wooden stairs. Tubbo's room was the second door on the right. He needed to do this; he couldn't let this friendship die. It was Tubbo, his Tubbo.

Tommy knocked, silence.

"Tubbo?" he asked pushing the door open slightly. The brown-haired boy was sat on his bed, a bee plush to his chest.

"Hello Tommy," he greeted boringly. Though the greeting he still didn't acknowledge him.

"Hi Tubbo." The air was thick, tension high. When Tubbo finally did look at him, Tommy could've sworn he saw his eyes turn yellow, but chalked it up to the lighting in the room.

"Tubbo, I want to apologize, I want to explain. Will you let me?" Tommy approached him slowly, the chance of being turned away.

"I know why you're here, Tommy," Tubbo paused, "but I'm not ready to talk yet, meet me the same place we were last night. Tomorrow, alone. We'll talk then." With that Tubbo practically pushed Tommy out of his room, a door slamming in his face.

To say he felt hurt was an understatement. How could he have fucked this up so badly? Gathering his bearings Tommy made his way downstairs, he would just have to try again tomorrow. He wouldn't give up on Tubbo that easily.

"Tommy?" Phil questioned, "that was quick." Tommy shook his head.

"It didn't go all that well," he rung his hands. Niki sighed.

"I'm sorry Tommy, I'll talk to him, see what I can do," she walked over, brushing his bangs out of his eyes. Tommy nodded.

"It was nice meeting you Niki, but I think we should get going now then," Wilbur excused them, she understood Tommy needed time.

The walk ack was quiet with the exception of their footsteps, they knew Tommy wouldn't want to discuss what happened in public. They could all tell they were going to have a long discussion when they got back. Between what happened just now with Tubbo, and Techno explaining yesterday's events.

"Why did you do that?!" Tubbo yelled at the man standing in his room, "I was mad, I know that! But we can fix this, he wanted to fix this! I don't want to help you! All you're doing is manipulating and controlling me!" Tubbo was furious. In the moments he had spent with Tommy just then, he had wanted nothing more then to run over and engulf him in a hug. He didn't need an explanation; he just wanted his friend back. Why did the man want to meet with him tomorrow? Why couldn't he just fix things now?

"Watch it dickhead," the man growled, eyes narrowing, "you agreed to this, we made a deal," he sneered. Tubbo glared, fire in his eyes.

"No, we didn't make a deal. We made an agreement. There's a difference." The man glared at Tubbo, but nodded.

"That we did, but you still have to uphold your side of our 'agreement' as you put it," he said with air quotes. The word was bitter on his tongue, he didn't like not having full control over this outcome. He would fine a way though.

"Now then Tubbo, we have some preparations to attend to."

hey guys! sorry bout yesterday, did not mean to post the chapter 2 here i was trying to adjust like fifty million things at once. XD. 

but yeah, part 30 my dudessssss really did not think this would be going anywhere XD hope you all have a wonderful day! see ya tomorrow :)