Ymbryne

December 21st 1939

"Kids! get in the house now!" Philza yelled. A slew of children raced into the two story house. The older kids rushed the younger's downstairs into the basement. They all knew this would happen eventually. With all the wars in the world currently, they knew they wouldn't be safe for forever.

Wilbur, George, Bad and Hbomb tried to console the youngest children. The middle children tried their best to stay calm, they knew everyone would be frantic, they knew they had to do their best to stay calm.

Phil knew what he needed to do. He had tried to push off making the loop for as long as he could, but he knew he couldn't wait any longer. Not when a bomb was going to kill them all.

December 21st 1939, the day these kids would live in for the rest of their lives, never growing older.

"Thomas, why don't you go into town, meet some people, have some fun." Tommy's father suggested. The sixteen-year-old looked at him skeptically.

"Don't we have to leave in an hour?" To be honest Tommy wasn't sure why he was here. He knew his parents hated him, so why did they take him with them on vacation? They never did this before.

"Thomas, why don't you just do as I say." His father said in a tone that Tommy didn't want to test..

"Fine."

Tommy walked around the town for a good two hours not really doing anything but listening to music through his headphones. He constantly checked his phone, nothing. He really thought they were supposed to leave by now. He decided to start heading back to the motel, see what they were doing, why they hadn't left yet. When he got back the lights to the room had been left on, his backpack was on the seat in the corner and his parents things were gone, like they had never been there. Wow. They fucking ditched me.

Tommy would be lying if he said he was surprised, he knew this day would come eventually. He just thought he could make it to seventeen first, and he most certainly did not expect them to drop him in another country either, but here he was.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, looking through his backpack when there was a knock on the door.

He ignored it.

Another knock.

"Come in." The door opened revealing the receptionist that he had seen sat at the front desk.

"Hey, you gotta leave. This room was checked out two hours ago." Tommy complied not having the energy to put up a fight. Geeze they could've gave me a day to settle things out first. What a sorry excuse for parents they are. This was all new to Tommy. He figured the first thing he needed to do was find a place to stay for the night. He found out very quickly that the townspeople were a bunch of assholes. After another three hours of mindless wandering Tommy eventually found a nice little cove to rest in. It was cold and damp, but it was enough for now.

"Hello!" When Tommy woke up, he was met with a boy in his face.

"AH!" Tommy threw himself backwards away from the boy, hitting his body against the stone wall. The first thing Tommy noticed about the boy was the hat with netting around it that he wore. It reminded Tommy of a beekeepers clothes. The next thing Tommy noticed, was that the boy had brown hair, and looked to be around his age, he was also very short. Okay maybe not that short, but shorter than Tommy.