Finding Them Pt.9

"You want me to come on a trip to find your brothers? Why?" Wilbur was skeptical. What was the scroll for?

     "Well you see Wilbur, only us four brothers can read the scrolls. So I do think you might be related to us." Phil tried explaining. Wilbur looked at him like he had two heads. "That-that is the stupidest reason for claiming someone to be your brother ever!" Phil smiled sheepishly. "Look I told you it was hard to believe, but e en so you can come with us either way." Around them was a forest, somewhere in this forest were palace guards looking for him. He had two options, stay on the run, or he could go with the two lunatics. One option was sounding slightly better than the other.

     Phil saw the conflicted look on his face. "You don't need to make a decision yet, but Techno and I are leaving early Tomorrow." Wilbur nodded, shivering slightly. Grabbing another cloak out of his sack, Phil clasped the fabric around his shoulders. It was warm.

     The three sat around the fire that night until they deemed it time for bed. In the morning Wilbur went with the two.

     "So, where exactly are we going?" Wilbur asked. "Pretty much just until we hit the next town." Phil answered, "In fact I think it's our end destination as well. Seeing as I've already found you two, the hard part's over. Our youngest brother was said to be the only one to stay in the kingdom of our origin. So he should be in the town somewhere."

     "Ah, ah, ah, that's if I'm somehow related to you." Wilbur corrected, "For all you know you could be missing two brothers."

     "Yeah, okay," Phil said sarcastically. Ultimately it took them another day to get to their destination, but finding the last brother was turning out to be harder than they thought it would be.

     "Tommy!" Tubbo yelled once his friend was in his line of sight. "Hi Tubbo!" Tommy yelled back.

     "What are we going to do today?" The shorter questioned.

     "We can walk around town again." Tommy suggested. Tubbo agreed and soon the two were off, not before eating some of Niki's cookies of course.

     "C'mon Tubbo, I'll race you to the toy store!" Tommy exclaimed. Taking what was most definitely a head start.

     "Wait! You cheater!" Tubbo called after him. The wo ran through the town square, weaving through the people. Tommy whipped his head over his shoulder, "I didn't cheat, you bit-" Tommy was et with a faceful of dirt.

     "Uh, Phil." A deep voice called. "Yeah mate?" this 'Phil' responded. The man with the deep voice pointed at the twelve-year-old on the ground.

     "Techno, it looks like he fell for you." Another voice snickered. Tommy finally looked up, a bit humiliated but otherwise fine. A black boot was in front of his face, barely touching his nose. The man the foot belonged to had bright pink hair and two unnatural tusks forming out of his mouth. He tilted his head slightly at the staring child. "Hallo."

     "Tommy! Are you alright?!" A concerned Tubbo appeared out of thin air, out of breath.

     "I'm fine Tubbo, nothing I can't handle!" Tommy said confidently. "Sorry about almost running into you, bye!" With that the two children were gone.

     "Alright then."

 Helllooooooo! just wanted to say thanks for 24k guys (bruno mars lol) I am attempting to update more often, as you can see. And I already have a christmas special written! But I'm not going to post it until christmas day, because I am mean like that. :) But either way I hope you are enjoying these storeies! love ya <3