Finding Them Pt. 47

"You did it because you cared about us, that was your down fall, George, caring." Dream's voice was low, unnerving. George did a double take, he had never sounded like this before.

"Dream? What are you talking about?" George was confused to say the least, what was he going on about? Dream only smirked behind his mask, George was so easy to fool.

"Don't worry about it," he stopped suddenly, something popping into his head," You know what! I almost forgot!" The topic of conversation was changed quickly, "I have a present for you!" Dream's voice was now hyper, back to the person George knew.

"And, why did you get me a gift? It's not my birthday or close to any special occasion..." he trailed off, following behind dream, down the corridor.

"Yeah, I know, it's just a little something. A thank you for being such a great friend. I was going to give it to you later but I think you'd appreciate it more now," he explained, hands waving, gesturing as he spoke. "Okay, okay, close your eyes!" Dream exclaimed as they approached the end of the corridor. He covered George's eyes with his own hands for good measure. "No peeking~" he sang, leading his friend into the room.

George could only wonder what Dream had gotten him, he really did have just about everything, what was left for him to have? The moment he stepped into the room, he could smell something. George wasn't quite sure what it was. At first it was faint, somehow making the room feel warmer, smaller. It smelled so familiar, but he still couldn't figure out what it was. Dream led him further into the room, closer to the source of the smell. It was stronger now, invading his nostrils up until he could definitely depict what the scent was. A wave of nausea passed through him.

George could hear everything, the pounding of his heart, Dream's breathing behind him, the wooden door shutting and locking, and finally he could feel the changing texture of the floor when Dream stopped him right in front of his gift.

He knew what his present was.

-

Back at Niki's cottage everyone sat around the living room once again. Light beamed through the window. It provided a comforting warmth. Since the other day Tommy has finally been sleeping through the night, and when he didn't rest assured Wilbur was there to help him every time. The elder liked being enough for the boy it have him a sense of purpose, something he really hadn't had before. But here with his family and friends he was needed and he rather enjoyed helping in any way he could.

Other than just sleeping through the night, Tommy had also figured out how to fly, along with Kristin who was still getting used to her wings. Tommy would never admit it but he was secretly happy she had gotten them as well. It meant he didn't have to go through this alone. Sure he had Phil, but as he had come to learn, Phil had an interesting way of doing things; example number one: Pushing children out of trees. Kristin was gentler, coaxing him through things until he was ready. Phil would give them a basis of what they needed to do and Kristin would interpret it into a way more comfortable and efficient for them to learn. Tommy didn't understand how they knew what the other was getting at so well, maybe it was an adult thing. Tommy would learn about it later.

"And that brings us to the last thing, Wilbur, Tommy, Techno and I need to get back into the castle. And/or just as much information that any of you have about it." Everyone blanched slightly, no one wanted to go back to the castle, or to it in the first place. It only brought back bad memories of what had happened not even two weeks prior.

"Phil, you can't be serious. We're fine here, life is good here, why do we need to chase after more?" Wilbur spoke up. He was right in a sense, why have more when you can be content with what you already have.

elllooooo Wisps!!! What is up my dudes!

so like school has absolutely switched around all of my schedules so I might not be as of consistent of updating as I was but I will try my best to post as much as I can because I really do like writing and doing all this good stuff, ya know? Also its official that 100 page composition book I was hand writing everything in is completely full, back to back, double sided pages, boys its all full. so i got another composition book XD 

So yeah, see ya tomorrow Wisps! 

~ Hollow <3