The Secret, That Isn't A Secret. It's Just That No One Had Decided To Ask.

"Philza! Philza! Look at what I've made!" Tommy exclaimed pointing towards the cobblestone building. Philza grimaced slightly but patted the boys head lovingly. "Good job Tommy, why don't you try making something with lots of blocks next time. It can help improve your building skills," He suggested slyly. Tommy's smile grew at the older man's praise. He then ran off to build something else just like Phil had suggested. A bit of a ways away stood Quackity watching the encounter who shrugged as Tommy left. 

     The next time Quackity had seen Philza he was working on his farm with Wilbur and Tommy.  

     "Tommy I swear if you step on my patch of crops one more time, I will find another use for this hoe!" Wilbur yelled warning the child. "Well you see Wil it's not something I can really control-" Tommy continued giving lame excuses. Quackity could see the deadpan expression on Phil's face. 

     "Boys! That's enough! If you don't knock it off right now both of you will be hand farming the crops for the next month!" He yelled at the two. Both boys instantly shut their mouths going  back to their work. Now Quackity found this a bit odd but decided to brush it off. 

     "Fundy! Come with me to get some sugar cane!" Quackity dragged his friend along with him. On the way there they came across four familiar faces. "Hey! it's Tommy, Wil, Phil and Techno," Fundy pointed out. Quackity quickly pulled Fundy with him behind a bush. Signalling for the other to be quiet, the watched intently. Techno and Tommy wielded wooden swords, while Phil's and Wilbur's lay forgotten off to the side. With a final hit Techno disarmed Tommy, who then fell back in defeat. "That was good Tommy, you need to be quicker but you're getting better." Techno offered his hand to the youngest. Tommy grabbed it with a glint in his eye. The moment the two were on their feet Tommy lunged forward, effectively knocking the wind out of him. Wilbur ran over to the two pulling them backwards into a sitting position, while Phil wrapped his wings and arms around them like a hug. 

     A sight that Quackity and Fundy never thought they'd see. Wilbur the president of a nation. Tommy the hot headed hero. Technoblade one of the fiercest and most stoic warriors of the lands. All sat in a field of flowers hugging... It was weird to say the least. 

     "I didn't know they were so close," Fundy began. "Neither did I," Quackity responded, "It's a bit suspicious if you ask me." 

     "Dream, you're being a dick, just give me my things back." Tommy whined. "Or what Tommy?" Dream laughed. "Or I'll- I'll beat you up!" Tommy said trying to sound threatening. Dream was about to laugh again, but decided against it when he caught the menacing glares of three certain people. He then chose to give Tommy back his things before leaving. "Did you see that Quackity?! I am so very intimidating!" 

     "yeah very intimidating." 

     "So is it just me or does anyone else feel like Phil, Wilbur, Tommy and Techno act a bit close?" Quackity asked his friends who he had called to figure out what was going on. "What do you mean?" Niki asked. "They just act like they all live together or something," Quackity tried explaining. "I can vouch for him, we saw them in a field of flowers hugging the other day, pretty weird if I do say so myself," Fundy added. "But why is it weird?" Niki asked. Quackity shrugged, "I don't know, it just feels like they are keeping something from us." "If I'm being honest that does make sense," Eret chimed in. Most of everyone else also nodded their heads. "Okay, I'll admit it's a bit odd but I want actual proof before we go accusing them of anything," Tubbo said, not liking the idea of his friends lying to him. "Alright well let's go do a little proof finding then." 

     The group headed off to discreetly find the four friends they were suspicious of. When they finally did find them they first spotted Tommy standing outside of Philza's house dressed in Techno's crown and cape, a diamond sword in his hands. "Look at me, I am the amazing Technoblade! Everyone must bow before me and my awesomeness!" Tommy flailed the sword around trying to impersonate The Blade. Unfortunately for him said person was watching him after finding his belongings missing. "Really Tommy?" Techno deadpanned. The younger jumped at the voice, startled. "PHIL!" Techno called knowing Tommy would start a fight if he were to handle this himself, and quite frankly Techno didn't feel like putting the effort in today. Both Phil and Wilbur came running out of the house at Techno's call. "What's up mate?" Phil asked.  "Can you tell Tommy to give my stuff back?" Techno asked. Phil looked over at the child dressed in a cape and crown that barely fit. 

     "Tommy, C'mon give him back his stuff," Phil said. Tommy pouted at the older man. "But, but" "No buts Tommy, give Techno back his stuff." "But, I just wanted to be like him.." Tommy admitted shyly. Techno's gaze softened, he might be a stone-hearted killer but Tommy had formed a special place in there. "Fine, five more minutes. But after that you never touch my stuff again." Tommy's face lit up at this. However, the people watching the interaction just got even more confused. "Okay that's it, I'm just going to ask them." Quackity stood up before going down to the four. 

     "Oh, hello Quackity!" Philza greeted. Tommy instantly turned beat red and tried desperately to get the accessories off. "So are you gonna tell us what's going on?" Quackity asked. The four only wore confused expressions, wondering what he was talking about. "What do you mean?" Wilbur asked. Soon the rest of the group who were watching the interactions came down from over the hill. "You guys just act so close, but when you're around all of us you act like you've just met. Why is that?" Quackity was suspicious that much was obvious, he was ready for them to tell him any variety of answers, what he did not expect was for them to all start laughing.

     "Big Q are you being serious right now?" Tommy asked. "Wait, did we never tell them?" Wilbur wondered. "Tell us what?" Fundy asked. "Quackity, I want you to meet my three sons," Philza gestured to the three behind him. Silence. "You're all related?!?" The four couldn't help but laugh harder.

 "To be honest I thought it was quite obvious."