Finding Them Pt.33

The next day was bright and sunny. All the snow was melted, leaving mud and dirt in its wake. Halfway through the day Tommy made his way over to meet Tubbo. Wilbur, Phil and Techno were going to spend their time trying to decipher what the scrolls meant. When Tommy returned, he would help, and Phil would teach him how to preen his new appendages.

Tommy's feet slid as he walked on the slippery path. It was wet, damp and cold outside. He tugged his cloak closer as the wind brushed against him. He could only hope this would go well. Tubbo had set the meeting up himself, but Tommy was still worried that this was Tubbo's way of saying goodbye altogether. He continued walking up until he could recognize the landscape.

"Tubbo?" he called, pushing back branches and stepping over sticker bushes.

"Tubbo?" he calls again.

"Hi Tommy," his friend greets. Tommy made his way over, fussing with his hands. He sat down next to him. He was rigid; afraid that he'd mess up once again. When he finally mustered up enough courage, he spoke.

"Can we," he paused, "can I talk to you about what happened?" he managed to get out.

"Yeah, big man, I think we need to talk," Tubbo sighed. Tommy felt relieved, for the first time since their falling out Tubbo hadn't ignored him, shut him down, tune him out. Tommy cleared his throat and swallowed, nervous. He wasn't out of the woods yet.

"Well, here's the thing Tubbo, I've never had a family before," Tommy began, "I lied to you but only about that, nothing else I swear! I just didn't want you to take pity on me. You and your siblings have already done so much for me, I just couldn't think of asking for more." Tommy spoke the truth. He really didn't mean to hurt Tubbo, no, that was never his intention.

"But now I have my brothers and it's all I could've ever asked for," he stopped, "I really am sorry Tubbo, do you think you can forgive me?" Tommy finished hopeful. He knew the chances were slim, but he tried; that was all he could do. Tubbo sighed, mulling it over.

"Only if you promise not to- TOMMY" he shouted, "to lie to me again," he finished, almost in a growl. Tommy found this weird but overlooked it as he was filled with joy. And when the older reached over wrapping him in an all to familiar hug, Tommy couldn't help but melt; forgetting any previous worries. He held him close, afraid he'd lose Tubbo again.

"I'm so glad we're friends again. I'm sorry for what I did, I really am." Tommy pulled back slightly, only enough to see the others face, who smiled back at him.

"I'm happy to hear that Tommy!" he said cheerily, then his demeanor changed, "but I'm not sorry for what I'm about to do," he smirked pushing the boy backwards off the rock and into a trap. The younger looked around frantically looking for an escape. He was panicking, scared. Tubbo grabbed a bigger rock from the ground, rolling it in his hand, examining it, before turning his attention back to Tommy. Predator and prey.

"Sweet dreams, Thomas."

so this ones a bit shorter, but i think it added to the dramatic effect to stop there. :) 

I already have like half of the next update doen XDDDDD So yeah I also changed the title obviously but uh i think that might be better now then, cuz this is just kinda a pot of whatever the heck i got XD

have a wonderful day wisps!

~ Hollow :)