Finding Them Pt.18

When night fell Tommy headed to bed just like he always did, cuddled up next to Wilbur. He waited and listened for Wilbur's breathing to even out before, as naturally as he could, flipped over. He laid in the bed waiting for hours until he knew everyone was asleep. Tommy didn't have to worry about Phil or Wilbur, but Techno was another case. The man looked like he slept like a rock, but he woke up to almost every out of place noise.

Tommy carefully pulled back the blankets, slowly getting out of the bed. If he remembered correctly, Phil's satchel should be somewhere by the table. The only problem was he couldn't see anything. If anyone could see him, they'd think he was a zombie with the way he was walking. Eventually, with a lot of caution, Tommy found the bag. He quickly grabbed his coat and shoes, taking the satchel with him outside.

Under the light of the moon Tommy found the scroll had asked him to read a month ago. It was kept nice and neat; he knew it was old but it looked brand new. Should he really be doing this? Was there a reason why Phil hadn't shown him the scroll since? No, if Phil hadn't wanted him to see it, he wouldn't have shown it to him in the first place.

His hands held the scroll tenderly, there's no going back now. He opened the scroll carefully; it wasn't that long but still decent sized. Unlike the first time Tommy was in possession of this scroll, he actually looked at it. The words and markings actually made sense to him.

Years before the king was assassinated, he took the very thing this kingdom was known for, he took the memories with him as well. Restore the balance, starting with yourself.

"ipsum revelare"

Tommy whispered the last line, the moment the words left his mouth a searing pain spread through his shoulder blades. His hands flew to the pain, desperately trying to sooth it. His eyes watered while he frantically tried to pry his coat and shirt off. The top half of his clothing was suffocating, trapping him. Then as quickly as the pain came it stopped the moment his shirt was thrown off. Tommy sighed, finally, the pain stopped. When he reached behind him to feel where the pain just was, he was very, very confused, and scared.

What is on my back.

hellloooooo! so real quick I wanted to let you guys know that the separate book is up on wattpad now it is called Finding Them and I know some of you already found it. But basically how it'll work is that I will update that book as I edit and revise things with the story but continue to post raw chapters here, so the finding them storyline will continue in this book more than it will in the other just because of the time it takes to edit and revise things. But if you'd like to check it out it will be in the external link at the bottom, or you could just go to my profile and find it, whatever's easier for you :)

also I just wanted to let you know that the christmas special is completely finished, has been for a while, but I just typed it into wattpad last night so beware for friday that will be posted. 

So yeah! that's the end of my spiel :)