Finding them pt.5

Techno's face held its expressionless appearance at Phil's words. A breath, and then another. 

     "Would you excuse me for just one moment." Techno walked out of the room down to the kitchens and grabbed a glass of water before making his way back up to the room he was sharing with this stranger. 

     "I kno-" Phil started but shut his mouth when Techno held up a finger, downing the water in his glass. Once he put his finger down Phil continued, "Techno, I think we might be brothe-" 

     "PFFSSST" Water now dripped down Phil's face and front, specifically the water that techno had spit out at him. 

===============================================================================

(okay in all actuality now the chapter begins.)

     "I don't have any brothers." Techno's voice was monotone and unnerving as ever, while Phil was sat to realize how absurd what he just said was. 

     "Okay, just, try reading this one." Phil handed him the first scroll, the only scroll that Phil could read. Techno squinted and stared at the parchment, trying to comprehend what was on the page. To no avail he still couldn't figure out what the scroll had said. Holding both parchments side by side he examined the first and then the other. Scroll 3 he could read just fine but the first one no matter how hard he tried, it just didn't make sense. Almost like it was consciously making an effort for him to be unable to read what the scroll held. 

     "You can't read it can you?" Phil asked as he watched the pink haired man. Techno shook his head slightly in confusion. 

      "How does this have anything to do with us being brothers though?" 

      "Well you see, the parchment that you can read, I can't read. And the parchment that you can't read I can read. My parchment tells a tale of four brothers that were sent away by the king who would all meet again one day when the eldest set off on a quest to find them. I have reason to believe that we are two out of the four of these brothers." 

    "This still doesn't make any sense, I've never met any of my family before and you're just some stranger I've just met. How could we be brothers?" 

     "It's in the prophecy Techno. Look, you don't have to believe me, but according to these scrolls there is a kingdom out there suffering and I'm going to do my darn best to help it. I can say with great confidence that you are one of the brothers I've been searching for, so I only have one question for you." 

     "Will you join me?" 

okay I know I keep cutting these off at those kinds of endings but it is okay because I am continuously writing it. 

can I just say though, I think I've found out what the problem is. You guys are all just too nice, stop being nice go commit tax fraud or milk another person's cow in florida.... 

also like I said in my last authors note I am really obsessed with the wing au atm and I've read this one fic on Ao3 about a hundred times by now. It's called Teach me to fly, Teach me to live, and I absolutely LOVE it so much, so if you like those kinds of au's I HIGHLY recommended reading it because it is so good. 

https://archiveofourown.org/works/27054598/chapters/66053494 

(idk if the link works orrrr noooot but thats why I put the title in there toooo) Like I just love it so much.

Have an awesome time guys! <3