Freedom Comes At Costco

Land0n_H, your comment has been stuck in my head, which is why the sleepy bois are going shopping.

"Nope. Nothing. Not here either." Tommy repeatedly opened and closed cabinets, seemingly looking for something. Next he checked the fridge, nothing there either. Nothing in the cupboards, floorboards or the attic. "What is he looking for?" you might ask, breakfast, is what I would tell you.

Or just food in general. You see the sleepy bois have been very busy recently. And with the price of busyness comes not shopping for a while. This then in turn leads to food slowly dwindling out of the house and now to Tommy scavenging for his breakfast.

"Phil!! Where is the cereal?!" Tommy shouted from the kitchen getting aggravated.

"Did you check the corner cabinet?" Phil shouted back.

"Yes!"
" And the one on the end?"
"Yes Phil I've checked the entire kitchen!!" Finding this odd Phil made his way down the stairs to the kitchen where Tommy was sprawled out in the middle of the floor with a mess of random spices surrounding him. Like Tommy had said, each and every cabinet had been opened and emptied at the boys attempt to find the missing cereal.
"Do we really not have cereal?"
"Big man, I want you to look very close at our kitchen... Does it look like we have any cereal?"

"Okay then Tommy, looks like we're going shopping."
Now for any other family, person, group whatever or whomever this would not be a problem, but if there is one thing Phil absolutely dreads, it is taking his three sons into the grocery store. The last time he did this was ten years ago, Tommy was six at the time Techno was 11 and Wilbur was 14. It might as well be one of the worst moments of the man's life.

But they couldn't do any worse then they already did, besides that was ten years ago.

Oh how wrong he was.

"Wilbur get out of the shopping cart you were too big for it when you were ten, you're not going to be able to get out when you're 24."

"Techno put that back we are not getting another copy of "The Art of War", you already have 76 copies at home."

"Tommy for the last time stop bothering Techno, he will not hesitate to pummel you in the middle of the store we all know this."

After not being able to handle his children anymore Phil gave the cart to Wilbur and Tommy and told them to get the dairy products while he and Techno went to get produce.

/With Wilbur and Tommy/

"Alright Tommy I have an idea, Phil said that I am too old to get into the cart but you, my dear brother, are a child and children can ride in carts, and children can also have cart races in a grocery store..." The plan was simple really, Tommy would climb into the big part of the shopping cart while Wilbur pushed him as fast as he physically could, they had five minutes to gather all the groceries Phil had sent them to get, and they were going to get them in style.

"3...2....1....GO!" And off they went zooming around corners, knocking over displays, they almost hit an old women, which to Tommy's dissapoinment  they did not hut her. In the end they retrieved all seven items in under three minutes (a new record for them by the way.)

After gathering their grocers they headed back to Phil and Techno.

While they were off racing through isles, the other two had been leisurely looking through produce. Where as Phil was looking for what they actually needed, Techno just grabbed a sack and picked out the potato's he claimed to be "worthy" to which Phil made him get two and leave the rest.

At the end of the day they left the store in flames and went home to enjoy their home cooked meal. The police may or may not be looking for them after the burning of the super market, but that's not something to worry about now is it?