Finding Them Pt. 23

Phil took his wings back out, his back facing Tommy. He folded his wings in slowly, when they were folded all the way against his back Tommy watched as the skin distorted and enclosed the appendages. It was similar to slime almost, maybe plasma. Tommy wasn't quite sure how to describe it, but it was definitely unnatural.

"All you gotta do really is keep even pressure through pulling your wings in, then they take it over. Only keep your wings in for a small amount of time, you can do some pretty permanent damage to them if you don't let them breath," Phil spent more time going over how to keep his wings hidden before Tommy got the hang of it.

"Alright, now that I don't have to worry about you getting caught let's get you a shirt." Phil chucked a tunic at him. It looked normal all except for the two holes in the back.

"A bit counterproductive, isn't it?" Tommy smirked.

"Yeah well, you're gonna have to deal with it," Phil laughed. Tommy put on the shirt, it warmed him up a little. IN the excitement of everything Tommy hadn't been concerned with his body warmth, but he was thankful for the cloth now. Tommy was excited, he was staying with his brothers, his family. He never had one of those before. The entire concept was something incredibly foreign to him. Nonetheless, he was excited.

What were they going to do now? All four brothers had been found, they knew what the scrolls contained, so what was next? Tommy thinks that can wait. He doesn't want to worry about what's to come, he just wants to bask in the peace. Later that day the four went back to the market place to get groceries for the next two days.

"Tommy!!!" an excited voice yelled through a crowd of people. Said boy whipped around before getting tackled by his best friend. Tommy winced as his wings were pinned between the ground and the weight of two bodies on top of them.

"Hello Tubbo," Tommy tried to mask the pain with a winded tone. He gently pushed the older up off of him, in turn the other held out a hand, pulling the younger off of the ground.

"I swear the way you two play you must've broken all of your bones by now," Phil sighed.

"Oh please, they're having fun," Wilbur defended.

"Yeah, at least they're having fun breaking their bones," Techno added. Phil only sighed again, rubbing his temples.

"Phil, can Tubbo and I go look around and hand out?" Normally Tommy wouldn't ask, but he still didn't know how careful he needed to be with his new assets.

"Yeah mate, just be home before the sun sets. Be safe you two!" Phil waved as the children ran off, hand in hand. Tommy was practically dragging Tubbo along behind him until they got the clearing that Tommy had been taught at.

"It's been a while big T."

"I know big T, things have been weird lately," Tommy sighed.

"You wanna talk about it?" Tubbo asked. Tommy shrugged.

"I don't really know if I should. Don't get me wrong I want to tell you, but it might just cause more problems." Tommy thought aloud, trying to find the best course of action. Tubbo nodded understandingly, he was curious yes, but he would respect his friends wishes.

"It's up to you big T, as long as we still get to be friends, I'll be content, just don't lie to me kay?" Tommy nodded in response. He was so glad he had a friend like Tubbo, they had been through thick and thin together the past seven years. Tommy knew he could trust Tubbo no matter what.

"Then, maybe not yet. One day though, one day I'll tell you," Tommy said lost in thought.

"Alright, enough with this sad stuff. Tell me what you've been doing with the other three lately," Tubbo said changing the subject. Tommy brightened up.

"Well, we've been looking for their brother for a while now."

"Did you find him yet?" Tubbo interrupted. Tommy smiled.

"Well, that's the thing Tubbo, I'm their brother!" Tommy told him excitedly.

"Wait, really?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah! It's so awesome! They're all so nice, annoying, but nice. Tubbo I've never had this before, I'm scared I'm going to screw this up, but I love it." This caught Tubbo's attention. Never had a family before? What was Tommy talking about? He decided to test his theory.

"And how did your parents feel about this?" Tubbo asked sneakily.

"Well, they- "Tommy stopped. He looked over to Tubbo, he saw the expression on his face. He was hurt, sad, and something Tommy couldn't quite place.

"Tubbo I- "Tommy started. Tubbo shook his head, standing up.

"No, Tommy."

"Tubbo, just let me explain- "Tommy rushed his words, desperately grabbing onto the rope that tied itself around his friend, keeping him from falling into the deep abyss. Before the rope was sturdy, now Tommy struggled to hand on, feeling as if someone coated it in oil. Tommy ran over only to be pushed away.

"Tommy, you lied to me. You've been lying to me for our entire friendship! How can you expect me to believe anything you say?" No, no he- this couldn't be happening. He couldn't lose Tubbo, he couldn't-

"Tubbo I- "Tommy was at a loss for words, what was he supposed to say?

"I'll see you later Tommy, goodbye." He supposes there's only one thing he really could say.

"Bye." 

Hi there wisps! I hope you guys like where this is going, cuz i only have a rough idea for the plot so far XD. Also i did decide on making an insta for this story so It'll most likely just be some random things but if you'd like to check it out the username is hollowessance_fics. so yeah, its also linked on my profile, but idk i just thought it would be fun. I hope you guys have an awesome day! 

stay safe wisps!! <3