Finding Them Pt.50 + kind important? a/n

Tommy grinned, the malicious intent swirling behind his irises. Fundy said to not touch the box, right? Yeah, he was definitely going to touch that first. The boy ran to the back of the room, scooping the small, black box from the shelf and shoving it under his arm.

"Where to big P?" Tommy asked, saluting jokingly.

Phil deadpanned slightly, "Of course you go for the box right away." Tommy's smirk only grew, if that was even possible. Phil could practically imagine the horns and tail sprouting from his head and back side, watching as the tail flicked back and forth mischievously.

"Do you think you two can handle yourselves if we split up and look for the astronomy room? Or should we stick together?" Phil asked not quite liking the idea of Tommy running around alone in the castle.

"Phil, we are big men, of course we can handle ourselves," Tommy said, confidence spilling out of him like a boiled over pot. Wilbur could see the not quite irritated, more like completely done, expression Phil had been wearing and stepped forward. His hand found itself on Tommy's shoulder, his own nonverbal way of saying "Shut up."

"Why don't I go with Tommy and you can head off on your own, this way the gremlin won't get lost but we can cover more area," Wilbur suggested, trying to find a common ground. The child only pouted, were the other two simply ignoring him?

"I don't need a babysitter Wilby, I'm a man, not a child!" His mouth spat words, syllables blurring together, the agitated tone spilling from his teeth.

"Did you just fucking call me Wilby?" The brunet wore a teasing smirk, head tilted to the side, watching the younger go through multiple shades of reds and pinks.

"N-no I didn't!" Tommy tried defending, his fists clenching with a stomp of his foot, like a toddler throwing a tantrum. He could see the mischievous glint dance across Wilbur's eyes when his hands came up to cup his cheeks.

"Aw, wittle Tommy called me Wilby," he spoke in a baby voice, pinching Tommy's cheeks slightly. Wilbur couldn't help but mentally compare the child to an angry chihuahua as he swatted at Wilbur's hands.

"And you want me to let you two sneak around the castle together?" Phil stated, finally getting Wilbur to let go of the younger.

Wilbur looked between the two before responding hesitantly, "Yes...?" His answer was more of a question, only making Phil regret his choice even further. Even though he didn't want to let the two alone-wandering- it was the best option for finding the room as fast and as safe as possible.

"Just- Stay out of trouble you two, okay?" he sighed defeatedly waiting for confirmation. Wilbur took a more confident stance, one like he had earlier with the entrance guards.

"Of course, Phil."

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this," he pinched the bridge of his nose, waving them off, "go ahead, just meet me back here in an hour." With that Phil left the room, turing right down the corridor at a fast pace. Wilbur grinned grabbing Tommy's arm.

"C'mon child, just behave for me will you? I don't think you'd like us getting caught," Wilbur said dragging Tommy behind him.

"Please Wilbur, I am an utter delight to have around. I'm going to be on my best behavior!" Tommy practically shouted, earning an over-the-shoulder glare from the elder.

"Starting now," he whispered, letting Wilbur pull him along the empty corridors. 

Hi wisps!! so I finally freaking started writing again, I kinda just like have just been wanting to read for a while now, but yeah. 

I think I am going to officially stop updating the finding them parts in this book, THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY. I just think it would be better to just update in the separate book due to the fact that I am finally caught up to where the story is right now. 

I will link the story in this chapter, and If that's a problem for you the story is literally just called finding them and is on my profile not hard to find :) 

So yeah I hope you don't mind me doing this, but yeah I just thought it might be a good idea to start doing that now. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day! see ya later! :)

Hollow <3