Finding Them Pt.43

The next day was bright and sunny, a drastic change to the previous day's events. You could see the dust through the sunlit windows. The trees finally didn't look as dead as they had been in the previous months and now all the snow had cleared from the ground. The wetness finally retreating.

No one wanted to talk about what happened. The three brothers still couldn't shake the image of the still Tommy. Even now, they don't understand how he lived, especially after losing that much blood. PHil had theory but he would be able to have his confirmations later.

The action of stabbing his best friend, and crying heart out replayed in Tubbo's mind, over and over and over again. Niki, Ranboo and Eret were all still extremely confused as to how they found the boys, and what had happened in their absence.

"So, is anyone going to tell us what happened?" Eret asked once everyone excluding Tommy was awake. He wanted some answers, just like his other two siblings. No one answered.

"Tubbo?" he questioned.

"I don't want to talk about it," the boys voice was cold and monotone, two things he never was. He wanted to forget, he wanted to undo, he wanted it gone.

"Tubbo, you're going to have to tell us eventually. It's clearly effecting you," Niki tried reasoning.

"No! I don't I just want to forget about it!" he yelled back. Maybe if he acted like it didn't happen, it truly wouldn't have.

"Look, Tubbo; we just want to help you, something obviously happened," Ranboo tried explaining Niki's reasoning. This was all too much. Why did they want to help him? After everything he's done, why?

"No, I don't deserve any help! I killed him, Ranboo. I stabbed him, I did it! I killed Tommy!" his voice cracked sobs following in suite. He wouldn't forget the blood that stained his hands, and now they knew it too.

"Who killed me?" a half-asleep Tommy waltzed down the stairs. Tubbo's eyes only widened, he didn't want to hurt Tommy again, so instead of doing what he normally would; he stood still and didn't move a muscle. The younger boys eyes glazed over the room before resting on him.

"Tubbo!" he yelled a smile painting his face. He ran over to the stiff boy engulfing him in a hug.

"Tommy?" he asked in disbelief, yes he was alive, but he didn't think he would forgive him.

"Yeah big T?" he asked back. Tubbo only smiled and hugged the other closer. Tommy hissed in pain.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Tubbo asked frantically letting go of his friend hands in the air.

"No, it's not you. My back just hurts like shit," Tommy replied with clenched teeth. Phil glanced over concerned, he had an assumption as to why his back hurt.

"Tommy, do you mind coming over here for a bit?" he called the boy over. Tommy nodded sitting down in front of Phil. "Whatever you see in this room, stays in this room. I trust you all well enough but if one peep gets out about this, I will have your head on a platter. am I understood?" Phil asked through clenched teeth. Techno and Wilbur also seemed to get defensive the menacing protectiveness and bloodlust wafted through the room. Everyone nodded, they had just found out not to mess with an angry Phil. "Good," he smiled, "I'm glad we're all on the same page," he said cheerfully.

Phil started by methodically massaging the boys shoulder blades. The tension in his back was already dissolving. When Phil poked a certain place the mesh like skin that hid his wings for so long finally opened back up. They gently readjusted themselves happy to be free from the containment. The poor boys wings were just disgusting. Sweat coated them, not only from the internal body heat but the heat that radiated off of them naturally as well. His feathers were bent at awkward angles some even just laying on top of one another, not being held there with anything but sweat.

I swear, why does this boy constantly have to be using his magic? Phil thought to himself. If he were to touch Tommy's wings right now he's sure he would get at least 3rd degree burns. So now not only did everyone get to know about Tommy's wings, but they also got to know about Phil's.

Carefully he started on the boy's wings. His fingers ran through the feathers, trying to find the ones that had started shedding. It was a repetitive motion that lulled Tommy back to sleep. To the boy it felt like someone was massaging his scalp, running their fingers through his hair. When he found ones that were bent he would try to readjust them.

After a while Phil finally deemed his wings to be good as new and the excess heat they had previously given off was now just a soothing warmth. 

ahhhhhhhhhhhh HELLO WISPSS!! So we gons get some fluffy fluff for a bit im thinking but don't worry this story is far from over (even though I might be 5 pages away form filling an 100 pages composition book-) BUT ANYWHO um yeah.. i am brain dead atm. 

like i said before my account will not be up on tuesday january 19th because i will be changing my username so just another little heads up there but yeah :) 

I hope you all have a wonderful day! 

~ Hollow <3