Techno and Tommy's Great Adventure Across the Nation Part 1.

"Techno you'll be back by tonight, yeah?" Phil's voice came through the phone. Cars drove down the street horns and mindless chatter filling the air. Techno sighed tiredly, he wanted nothing more than to get home now. The meeting he had to attend today was long boring and completely unnecessary, yet his boss had requested him to be there for no apparent reason. Now he stood on the sidewalk in New York City on his cellphone that was on 56% battery life trying to get a taxi.

"Yes Phil, my flight should land around ten, tell Wilbur I said hi I have to go now," he mumbled into the phone still attempting to wave down a taxi.

"Alright, see you later mate." The phone beeped, he shoved it back into his coat pocket. Finally, a cab pulled over, at least he was getting somewhere. He took long strides down the sidewalk, people brushing past him occasionally.

He turned his head for a millisecond looking across the street. A man headed in the same direction, parallel to himself. Techno brushed it off as a coincidence but sped up a tad. Sure enough, when he looked over to the man he had sped up as well. Techno started jogging slightly, this time when he looked over at the man, they had made eye contact. A smirk played on the man's face before he turned to watch the taxi.

Oh, it was on.

Techno started full-on sprinting down the sidewalk weaving through the people, trying to get the taxi to pull over on his side of the street, but the other man was not giving in. He only ran faster, determined to get this taxi.

"No no no no no...." To his dismay, the taxi put on its right blinker, pulling over on the opposite side of the street... right in front of his rival. Techno did the only sensible thing to do and dodged through lines of traffic, making it to the taxi right as the man put his hand on the handle.

"Hey, please can I have this taxi," he paused looking down at the name embroidered on the man's coat, "Dream?" he started, feeling around in his pockets for his wallet, "look I'll even pay you twenty dollars for it." He tried bribing the guy.

"Fifty." The man didn't even hesitate his smile only growing wider. What an asshole. Techno thought for a second. How bad did he really need it? Was it worth fifty dollars? 

Yes.

"Okay here fine," he grumbled handing the blonde the money. Unbeknownst to the two, another had taken their cab, throwing their backpack hap-hazardously sticking out of the trunk. The man turned away happy with his payment, leaving Techno to watch as the taxi he had just paid for drove down the street, trunk slightly open. A red backpack with pins hanging out the back.

"You have got to be kidding me."

so guess what i've been working on- 

so basically this is gonna be another multiple part mini fic, idk how often i'll update it. I have a decent amount of this written so far so at least i might keep on top of it. But for any of you who might find some of the events in this fic familiar, well then I would hope you have watched the movie "Planes Trains and Automobiles," because well, this is a fic based on that movie but with Techno and Tommy. (I thought it would be funny) So uh yeah! XD