answer?

Okay so a couple of you seemed confused by my last speil.. which i am as-well. To sum it up I'm watching Phils stream and wilbur came on text to speech that said his canon mother now is a samsung smart fridge, and his canon father is phil so ya know.... Phil + Fridge= Wilbur... and depending on what was in the fridge depeneds on how the offspring is,, so it explains Techno (cuz ham-) no one knows just yet if Tommy's mother was also the fridge or if they are half siblings, but you see the problem is that Sapnap is also called samsung and what not so TECHNICALLY Phil is married to sapnap sort of... Aslo sally the salmon is not a shape shifter Wilbur just straight up had intercourse with a fish...... And now I just I just don't know anymore guys I'm just kinda loosing my mind- OH and of course Kristin is there and says that explains why Phil likes eating Ice so much... And someone else brought up the Windex drinking. and someone else in chat said and i quote, " Where is Wilbur's mother, have you heard the joke of the refrigerator running, Phil didn't catch it." and ," Have you ever seen the show my strange addiction, theres someone on there who loves his car I think you two will get along." and, "One day you press the ice button and a child pops out." 

I think I have died.... most likely.. yes I have ascended. or descended. I have no sense of object permanence. 

( in all honestly I am loving how chaotic this stream is and I'm half tempted to write a Phil x fridge thing, but probably not)