Finding Them Pt.40

"I think we can get in this way." She pointed to a tall window, the only open window, all the way in the upper right tower of the castle. Techno couldn't help the deja vu. This was the same place he got in as a child.

"So, who wants to go first?" she asked turning back to the three behind her. Techno wordlessly started up the wall, Wilbur attempting to follow quickly behind.

"Well, they didn't have to be told twice," she noted. Phil chuckled slightly, letting out a breath.

"Welp, up we go I suppose." With that the two followed behind, climbing the castle wall. Long story short, scaling a wall with four people without being caught was harder than they thought. Especially when the person leading kept stopping because they heard someone coming.

"Shh!" Techno waved out a hand to stop them.

"Techno, for the last time, will you-"

"Did you hear that?" A deep voice made its way to their ears through the open window. All four stopped in their tracks. Phil, who had been in mid climb, was reaching for a crevasse when he slipped. Blood rushed to his ears, he could feel his body go airborne for a second before a hand grabbed his. When their hands touched they could feel a spark run through their arms, almost like when you touch something metal and the little shock surprises you for a second. The electrons leaving your body and transfer to the conductor. Static electricity. Their eyes met for a second before realizing the situation they were still in. Phil's heart was still rapidly beating as he reached for a more sturdy brick, hoisting himself up into a stable position. He chalked the pounding of his chest up to being near seconds from death.

When the people had left after finding nothing, Techno waved them up. All four clambering through the open window. Now the hard part came, getting to the dungeons without being spotted. After all they were all the way up in the top of the right tower, this was going to be a hassle.

-

"Eret!" A frantic Niki shouted, Ranboo towing close behind. The person in question whipped around to see his siblings running over. A smile appeared on his face, it had been so long since last seeing them.

"Hi! I didn't know you were visiting today, I didn't think I was going to see you guys for another month!" he said happily but stopped when he noticed a missing piece, "Where's Tubbo?" He assumed Tubbo would be along shortly, maybe they brought Tommy along with them as well. That would be nice, Eret didn't like being in the castle for very long and those two would always give him something to take his mind off of; whether it was a board game or stopping them from flooding the hallways, he was always relieved for the distraction.

"He's not with you?" Ranboo asked, worried.

"Did he come through here at all? Him or Tommy?" Niki added her voice the same emotion as Ranboo. Eret shook his head, their worry rubbing off onto him.

"No, I haven't seen either of them. Did something happen?"

"Tommy and Tubbo are missing, we came here because we thought they might've come to you. Tommy's brothers are searching the opposite side of Wisthaven but we haven't found anything yet." She was worked up, worry filling to the brim of the cup. A comforting hand placed itself on her shoulder.

"It's okay, we'll find them," Eret assured her before turning to his advisors, "Ponk, Punz, I will be going back to Wisthaven with them. Just make sure the kingdom doesn't burn down before I get back." With that the three left, heading back to Niki's cottage to meet with the others on the third day. They could only hope the other three were having better luck then them. 

Hi wisps! I don't have a lot to say today but I hope you all have an awesome day! <3

~ Hollow :)