Finding Them Pt. 42

"I think we have something to discuss." George sat in the lounge, a book in his hands, when he heard a voice from behind him.

"What is there to discuss? I haven't used any of your magic, I owe you nothing." George spat, slamming his book shut.

"Awe, poor little baby throwing a tantrum?" Schlatt teased rubbing his eyes. "If I were you, I'd be grateful for my help, after all," he paused, "I just eliminated your biggest threat." George was surprised by this, who even was his biggest threat?

"And that means?" eh asked. Schlatt raised a brow, how stupid was he? He leaned over the back of the chair closer to the king.

"Oh, so now you're interested, only when it's something that benefits you." He spat, but George wasn't hurt by this, it was the truth after all. "The kids dead, you won't have to worry about that stupid prophecy anymore, and as for your pay, let's consider it and IOU." Schlatt smirked before popping out of existence. What had George gotten himself into?

-

After a lot of adrenaline, and supposed stealthy-ness they made it back out of the castle rather quickly, considering all of the extra factors that had been put into play. Once they were out of the castle they didn't stop there, the only thing they wanted to do now was go home; so, that's what they did. Yes, it took them all night, and no they didn't get there before the sun had risen, but they made it back to Niki's cottage eventually.

When they got there everyone was relieved, they could finally relax, not worry about getting caught. Phil and Kristin sat in the living room with Tubbo, all of which were fast asleep now, exhausted from the day before and the trip back. Techno and Wilbur took the sleeping Tommy up to one of the bedrooms and cleaned him up. Within a couple minutes it looked as if the boy had just fallen asleep, not stabbed by his best friend. And for the first time in a long time, Wilbur got to hold his little brother as they slept, making sure he was okay. And for the first time ever, Techno laid on the opposite side, never wanting to experience that ever again.

-

"Do you think they're back yet?" Ranboo asked, following quickly behind his older siblings.

"Maybe, I'm not too sure. If they found Tommy and Tubbo then yes. If not, then I don't know," Niki replied. To her the three brothers seemed like people that didn't give up easily and she doubted they would come back so early without any progress.

When the three came upon the cabin, they could see muddy footprints leading in. They were here. Eret went first, pushing the door open to reveal the three sleeping figures on the couch. They immediately recognized the sleeping boy in the middle. Happiness filled their chests. Tubbo was safe. Niki was the first to run over snatching the child up in her arms, tears flowing freely.

"Mmmm, Niki?" a sleepy Tubbo asked looking up at his sister.

"Yeah Tubbo, I'm here." And soon the four were in a group hug. Seeing as everyone was exhausted from traveling they all curled up in different places and slept. They would figure and find out everything else when they woke up. For now they just wanted peace. 

okay so hello there wisps! look at us go 71k? POG geez if we hit 100k you get to see my very first fanfic, lets not do that yeah? cool. glad we're on the same page ;) So yeah again not too much to say today but thank you guys truly for all the support on this story and just everything its insane sometimes tbh XD But you guys are awesome and I wanted you to know that. So have a good day my Wisps! I shall see you Tommorrow!