Chapter 18: Pillar Meeting Pt. 2

"But we can't also guarantee that she will really attack humans"

The Oyakata-sama stated.

Even with the letter that a former Pillar, Urokodaki Sakonji had sent, stating that Nezuko Kamado had never devoured any human for more than two years from the time she had turned into a demon up until today, and also with a pledge that if in any case that Nezuko does attack a human, Tanjiro Kamado, as well as his cultivator, Urokodaki Sakonji and the current Water Pillar Giyuu Tomioka will atone by committed seppuku.

Hikaru had the strong urge to speak and defend the poor boy being held on the ground by the Wind Pillar but she told herself that she must know her place and stayed quiet but her eyes looking at the boy with hanafuda earrings.

Her worried gaze didn't get passed unnoticed by the Flame Pillar's gaze and was confused.

'Does she know the boy? Is that why she's also here? '

Kyojuro quietly asked in his thoughts. He was kinda worried that Hikaru is involved in the situation and had the urge to ask the girl but decided against it. But in the end, he decided to ask since his curiosity got the better of him.

"If I may Master, is there a reason why Hi- Asagiri-san is here with us today?"

Kagaya smiled at his question. The head of the Ubuyashiki family may not be able to see clearly since his eyesight is affected by his disease but he can fairly sense something within the two slayers.

"I apologize my dear children, but the reason why I have accepted the Kamado siblings is because Tanjiro here has met Kibutsuji Muzan himself"

All were surprised of the revelation but Kyojuro was still wondering why she's involved.

"The same goes for Hikaru Asagiri"

This made the Pillars question both Hikaru and Tanjiro but the boy had seemed to get it worse. Sanemi was clutching his hair tightly, swaying his head back and forth while aggressively assking questions.

"No impossible! Even us Pillars had never crossed paths with him!"

"Hikaru-chan you've met him?"

"What did he look like? What about his powers? Where did this take place?!"

"Did you battle him?"

"Hey girly! What did he look like?"

"What was Kibutsuji doing?! Did you find his stronghold? Answer me hey!"

With the questions popping out nonstop, all unanswered. Kagaya gestured his hand for silence. And with that, the state had become quiet once again.

...

"Now let us start our Pillar Meeting"

The Oyakata-sama stated after the kakushi's left the Ubuyashiki state with the Kamado siblings heading to the Butterfly Estate, courtesy of the Insect Pillar.

However, before finally settling the situation earlier, a little bloodshed had happened.

Sanemi had felt outraged and couldn't still accept the decision, determined that all demons are to be exterminated, he took the initiative to show Oyakata-sama the 'sheer ugliness of a demon' as he says so. The Snake Pillar also supported him and restrained Tanjiro when he attempted to help his sister after being stabbed by Sanemi while still in the box.

Sanemi even went all the way to the point that he cut himself and provoked Nezuko to attack him, thus flaunting his bloody arm to the girl whose now drooling and out of the box, standing infront of the Wind Pillar staring at his bloody arm.