Chapter 11: Asakusa City

Few days had already passed and Hikaru is now back on track. She was finally permitted by Shinobu to resume on her missions.

Right now, she is currently under the  pressence of the leader of all demon slayers. The Oyakata-sama, Kagaya Ubuyashiki. She had met the man once when she was held as a Kinoe.

Kagaya is also the current head of the Ubuyashiki clan, whom they lead all the demon slayers together for centuries, for the purpose of defeating all demons, thus the progenitor of all. Kibutsuji Muzan.

He had raven black shoulder length hair, fair complexion, and his lavender eyes which is now starting to go blind because of the curse mark on him. Despite his illness, he had every demon slayers respect, especially the Pillars.

"How are you my child? I'm happy to see you again Hikaru, It's been a while"

Kagaya greeted the girl with his usual soft and soothing voice. Hikaru bowed her head slightly and answered politely.

"I am fine Oyakata-sama thank you for worrying, I'm happy and honored as well to see you again"

"My child, I've been informed of how you fought the upper moon alone and forgive me for sending you into danger"

His words were gentle and yet a tint of sorrow is present. Hikaru shook her head in response upon hearing his statement.

"It's not your fault Oyakata-sama and it is our duty to help and destroy all demons, I'm happy to give my life for other people's safety"

The man smiled at her words. Clearly remembering the first time they met.

He had heard a lot about Hikaru's strength through her kasugai crow, Kio and also his crow. He had known of the girl's situation with the help of Euko and he was amused of how the girl was when encountering a demon.

She always finishes her missions fast and when fighting with demons, neither hate or anger is shown on her face. Unlike most slayers that held disgust, hate or anger towards demons, she doesn't contain those powerful emotions. Instead, she held pity and understanding. And that made the man infront of her be amused and look at her with appreciation.

"Then I pray for your safety my child, I am happy with your determination, thus I ask of you a favor"

Hikaru's ears perked up. What could Oyakata-sama ask for? It must be important since he asked to meet her personally. A mission maybe?

"What is it Oyakata-sama? Of course I'd be glad to fullfil whatever you ask me of"

"I want you to go to Asakusa City and find a demon named Tamayo, I hope you'll understand that she maybe a demon but she's different, I want you to deliver her a message for me"

He spoke softly with seriousness. And as if on cue, a girl with white hair entered the room with a letter in her hands. Hikaru remembered her to be one of the twins in the final selection.

"Here is the letter Oyakata-sama"

Kagaya nodded and the girl, which is his daughter apparently, handed Hikaru the letter before bidding good bye.

"I understand and I won't fail you Oyakata-sama"

...

"Waah look Mr Crow the city is so bright and alive even when it's already night time"

The icy blue haired girl exclaimed with amusement. She was flabbergasted with how tall the buildings and establishments are and a lot of people wore westernized clothings. It is her first time to be in a city since most of her missions were in the mountains or sometimes in a remote village so she is really excited to be here.