DRAMA

Amelia's POV
Jai had not came out of his room since yesterday and I was getting worried.
I made some bacon sandwiches and a cup of orange juice and took it up to him.
I knocked on the bedroom door and a grunt came back I walked in.
Jais eyes were red and puffy and looked like he had been drinking far too much.
"Come on Jai,"i say ignoring the sandwiches and pulling him downstairs and into the living room.
Luke and Lola walked through the door and came into the living room.
They stood there shocked by the sight of us but then Lola rushed out and into their house somewhere.
"Listen to us pleaseeee," luke says trying to look me in the eye.
"Why should we dickhead," I say scoffing slightly.
"Because you only believe pictures and not the truth," luke says now looking me straight in the eye.
"Go find Lola then," luke says to jai.
Jais POV
I was upstairs not thinking because I was drunk and heard Lola crying. The last time I heard Lola crying was when she was 12 years old.
I stumbled into the room and Lola looks up but then back down again.
"Can you please listen and then you can make your decision," she says wiping the tears away.
"Okay fine then," I slurred crossing my arms and leaning against the door.
She explains everything but I then called her a bitch and she ran out crying because of what I had said.
Amelia's POV
Me and Luke were kissing when we heard Lola crying and running downstairs.
"Lola babe," I shouted concerned running out of the living room.
she was sitting on the bottom of the stairs crying and looked up.
"What happened hunny," I say sitting beside her.
"He called me a bitch when I explained everything," she says hugging me tightly with her head in my lap.
"You wait here while me and Luke go have a word with jai," I say lifting her up and putting her on the couch.
Jais POV
I can't believe I called her a bitch! What is wrong with me?
She must hate me now. I couldn't control myself because I felt jealous even though Luke was helping me.
I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and Amelia and luke walked in, angry.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" My brother luke asked shaking his head.
"I don't know what got into me because I would never treat a girl like that, especially Lola." I say angry with myself.
"Just make it up to her because she needs you right now, she is absolutely heartbroken." Amelia says pushing me out the door and pointing to the living room.
I fix my hair and go downstairs and into the living room.
"Lola," I say.
"What?" She says anger and sadness in her voice.
"I'm so fucking stupid! I would never call you a bitch and I don't know what got into me, I guess I was jealous of Luke even though he was helping me," I say.
Lola gets out from the couch and comes up to me whispering
"Do you believe in love in first sight or do I have to walk by again?"
Before I could reply she starts kissing me and pulls apart from the kiss.
"You are forgiven babe," she says.