Beach- part3

Jai's POV
I'm so sad right now. I don't care if Lola can tweet anything about me but I just want her lips on mine again. Fuck Jai you'll get her tomorrow like Amelia said! You're not broken up!
I go on my phone and decide to play temple run.
"Hey baby," Lola says staring at me.
"Hey," I say awkwardly.
"Why are you in a mood with me?" she asks confused.
I don't reply so she continues
"Do you not like me?"
"I don't like yo-," I start to say.
"Ok that's fine," she says getting up. I pull her back down making her fall on top of me.
"Someone's eager," Beau says.
We ignore him and I continue
"I was going to say I don't like you I love you,"
"I didn't forbid hugging did I!"she exclaims wrapping her arms around my waist.
"Phone," she requests looking up at me.
I give her my phone and try see what she's doing.
"Ehh I don't think so," she laughs unlocking my phone because we know each other's passcodes.
She giggled showing Amelia who started laughing as much as Lola.
She looked at me, pressed tweet and gave my phone back.
The tweet was:
If he only wants your breasts, legs and thighs send him to KFC. 💖
"What the fuck that's so bad," I say as she rests her head on my chest.
"Meh what did you expect? a sex joke?" She laughs.
"Look at Amelia and luke," Lola whispers to me.
I look over. wow they were showing too much pda😂 luke was squeezing Amelia's butt and Amelia was moving her hands over his bare chest but they were still full on kissing James was recording it for his snapchat and daniel was using lukes phone to record it and everyone was laughing so much.
"Ew guys stop it," Beau says in a girly voice.
they both look up and Amelia goes red putting her head in lukes chest.
"Guys who wants to go in the water?" Lola asks.
Everyone agrees with Lola and we decide to have a game of water polo.
Then we all dived in at the rocks and then at 5:00 we decided to go home.
*Home*
Amelia's POV
Me and Lola where going home to get changed before we went to the brooks brothers house.
"That was so embarrassing when we were kissing and everyone saw," I say to Lola who is behind me waiting for me to unlock the door.
She starts laughing at the thought of that.
I stepped inside and she followed me.
"What ya wearing?" She asked eating an apple.
"I dunno," I reply going upstairs.
I decided on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.
I left my hair down and added some makeup- mascara and pink lip balm. I chucked on some new balance.
Lola came out and was wearing her black skater skirt and a tight black long sleeve crop.
She was also wearing her white converse with her usual makeup- red lip and mascara with winged eyeliner.
She had her hair up in a messy bun and she smelt of some nice perfume that I knew Jai would fall in love with.
"You look amazing baby," she says hugging me tightly.
"look at you" I say.
"meh I don't look that nice," she says.
"Let's get this BBQ party started," I say linking arms with her and walking out the house to the brooks brothers house.