Lamelia Filler Chapter

Amelia's POV
We were back in the cabin and I was heading upstairs when Luke picked me up and put me over his right shoulder.
I kissed his cheek again and again trying to make me him put me down but it didn't work.
He chucked me onto the double bed and started to kiss my neck and then moving to my lips.
"You enjoying it so far?" He laughs.
I just nod my head as he starts kissing me again.
"Food feeding time?" He asks me taking my hand and giving it a kiss.
"Yes please" I reply back happy.
"I wasn't going to take no for an answer," he replies.
I run out of the bedroom and head downstairs to the kitchen nearly tripping over Hamlet, who was at the entrance of the kitchen.
"Sorry hamlety" I say stroking him and at that moment Luke catches up with me and he goes straight to the fridge and freezer.
He gets out strawberries, raspberries, and many more fruits like that( pomegranate, cranberry, blackberry) you know what I mean.
"Find the blender" he says.
I find it in the cupboard and give it to him smiling.
He puts it all in and adds some ice then blends it.
"Done!" He yells pouring it into ONE glass and ONE straw.
We sit at the table and share the smoothie until it is all finished.
"Follow me" I say as he grabs my butt.
We go to the empty living room and do the flying angel and I keep falling on him or the wooden floor.
"Look everyone it's luke and Amelia failing badly at the flying angel, I could do much better" we hear James say to his snapchat.
"Give me a kiss babe" luke says.
"Only if you give me one first" I smile as I lean in.
We kiss and hug each other for 10-20 minutes and oh man I love this boy. I hope I can live the rest of my life with him because I know he's the one.