Just Listen

Lola's POV
It was about 7:00pm and I was keeping myself to myself.
"Hey lola, finished the Younow," James says.
"Wassup" I say.
"I'm gonna look after you," he smiles at me.
I just smile back.
"My lady, let my princess carry you downstairs," he says.
"After I change into my monkey onsie" I say back running into my room and I change quickly into my monkey onsie.
"Ready?" James asks me.
"Yup" I say before he picks me up and princess carries to the living room.
"Everyone sit down the princess is coming in," James shouts through the living room door.
When I came in with James, everyone was on their phones, listening to music except for Jai and Amelia.
"Who's the princess?" Jai asks.
"A girlfriend?" Amelia asks.
Jai looks up and sees me.
"Lola please listen to me," Jai pleads.
"Jai I think we should have a break," my voice breaking but I don't give in.
He just looks away and puts on MY headphones.
"Lolaaaa," Mariam shouts just noticing me.
"Mariammmm," I shout running up to her, giving her a massive hug.
"What's up?" She asks.
"I'll tell you later," I whisper.
"Okayy," she replies.
I take out my phone and put it in the speakers.
I play sugar by Maroon 5 because that's how I feel like.
"Can you please turn it off," Amelia asks annoyed.
i just ignore her and me and Mariam start dancing, james filming, and I notice Jai has snuck out the room. MEH.
LETS GET PARTYING.
Amelia's POV
"Hey Luke," I say sitting beside Luke trying to block out the songs that they are playing.
He just ignores me.
"Let me explain," I say.
"Fine," I say.
We go into the kitchen.
"it was a joke okay. Anyway I don't know what got over me when I kissed Jai. I think I was trying to get lola angry, even more than she was because i always get way too carried away. I love you Luke. If you hate me I will understand why," I say.
I am answered by a hug, then a kiss.
"I've missed you so much baby, and I could never let you go," he replies kissing my cheek.
We go back in and Lola is sitting there,by herself, worried.
"Your forgiven," she says coming up to me and giving me a hug.
"What? How?" I reply shocked.
"Luke texted me," she says.
Luke appears laughing, and boasting about he was the best.
"Fuck you," me and lola say.
"I'm going to find Jai now so tell everyone that I'm not going to be here," lola says.
"Want us to help?" Luke asks.
"Nah I'm good" she replies putting her old trainers on over her monkey onesie feet.
She ties her hair up into a high ponytail, says bye and heads outside.
Jai's POV
I headed out after I saw lola dancing and I think she saw me sneak out but she wouldn't care because she hates me.
I walked for about 5 minutes because I didn't want to get lost.
I sat down with my back against a tree and put the headphones on and listen to my boy Elvis because he helps me through everything.
"Jai Jai?" I hear Lola's voice, it's just in my head.
"Jai where are you?" I hear her shout again.
I stay quiet when lola sees me.
"JAIIIIII," she yells running towards me.
I give her the go away look but she crouches in front of me, taking my hands.
"Lola I can explain," I say wiping my eyes.
"You don't need to, Amelia explained everything. I don't know what I could do without you, I missed you for a day and I was dying inside." lola says kissing my cheek.
"I don't know what to say. I love you so much and will never stop," I say kissing her cheek.
"The break was a stupid idea, right?" She asks me.
"Right" I reply smiling now.
"I'm sorry Jai," She says kissing my neck.
"I'm sorry Lola," I reply back kissing her on the lips.
She was taken aback at first but then kissed back.