Sick Day

Lolas POV
It was 7:00am and I woke up running to the toilet to be sick.
It had been going on since I got back from goals a few days ago.
At least I had never been physically sick but felt like I was going to be sick. I had a fever and I felt disgusting.
All the boys were coming round to see and look after me and Amelia.
* knock knock *
Amelia went and answered the door and as soon as the door opened the boys came running in to our toasty warm living room.
Heys and hellos to around the room.
Me and Amelia were both lying on the two couches with our duvets around us and fluffy pillows and socks on.
"Do you feel okay," luke says to me.
"What does it look like," I say back laughing, which makes me cough a groggy cough.
Jai comes and lies beside me kissing me.
"Your gonna get ill," I say looking and stroking his tattoos.
"I don't care," he says.
"And I don't have any makeup on, not brushed my hair and teeth and showered, which equals to disgusting lola," I say sadly.
"Do you think I give a fuck?" He asks looking straight at me.
"Em yes," I say.
"Em no," he says.
"Can I come lie beside you?")3 asks.
"Sure baby," I say.
He climbs in letting me have the inside.
"Your warm," we both say at the same time.
I sneeze all over him.
"Sorry," I mumble looking down.
He lifts my chin up to see the snot on his face, but starts kissing me and when I pull away for breath he pulls me back into the kiss.
"Stop being so cute," he says starting to kiss me again.
i break the kiss to tell the boys,
"If you want to get anything to eat or watch something on Netflix or tv then just go ahead and do it," I says before snuggling back into Jai.
Beau,James and Skip decide to watch something on Netflix.
"Watch anything," I say.
They pick the Apollo, a British comedy show. It was basically sex jokes and stuff like that.
I looked over at Amelia to see her leaning her head on Luke's chest.
"Let's get some food from the kitchen Amelia," I call over to her.
"We'll get it," say the twins standing up.
"No honestly it's fine," I say to Jai.
Before I leave he takes my hand. "promise me you'll come back from the kitchen,"
"I will don't worry," I reply back.
When I turn around and walk away he hits my butt.
I ignore him and walk over to the kitchen.
"Hey b you feel okay?" I ask her.
"Better being with lukey," she smiles.
"Awh cute, but remember I was friends with Luke way before you," I say shoving her slightly.
"Fuck you," she laughs.
We get our fruit bowl and raid our fridge for fruits because we needed our vitamins when were ill.
I also fill up a water bottle with orange juice that has been diluted a lot by water.
We take it through to the boy but we stop to listen to their conversation.
"I'm so happy that Amelia is in my life and I never thought I would find a girl who was like that. she is my fucking world and if I lose her then I will never be the same person I am today. She honestly is the best." we hear Luke say.
"Awh that's so sweet and cute," I whisper to Amelia.
"Shh," she says waiting for one not the other boys to speak.
"Ok I don't know where to begin with lola. She is fucking amazing and I never knew that I would love someone as much as I love her, sounds crazy I know but you will understand why one day. She was my best friend since she was born and I never thought I would like her in the way I do right now," we hear Jai.
We both heard enough of the boys going on about their girls and James talking about everyone in general.
"Hola," I say as I enter the living room.
"You heard most of that?" Beau asked already knowing the answer.
"Yuppie," I say making everyone look at my like wtf.
I snuggle back in beside Jai and leave enough room for the other boys at the end of the couch.
I drink a lot of my orange juice and then Jai asks for some so obviously I give it to him.
He drinks some making sure to lick the lid but I take it off him and drink the last bit not caring.
He starts kissing me and I kiss back, him asking for entry which I accept. he starts exploring my mouth not going too far because he knows I hate it.
"I love you Jai Bear," I murmur into the kiss.
"Love you more lo-lo," he replies giving me a slobbery last kiss.