Beach day 2

Lola's POV
I stripped down into my bikini and stood there while everyone has there eyes closed and sunbathing. I decided to climb up a sand-dune and it took 2 minutes.
When I got to the top I lay down so they couldn't see me. Jai then stood up and looked around in his swimming trunks.
SHIT THOSE ABBS AND TATTOOS IN THE SUN ARE HOT AS FUCK!!!
He looked so worried because his hands were in his head and he was pacing up and down.
i ran down screaming and tripping over and landing face first.
"Lolaaaaaa," I heard Jai shouting and running over to me.
"Yeah," I say looking up.
"Are you ok?" He asks worried.
"Yep I'm fine," I say rolling over so I could sit on my butt.
Jai's swimming trunks had a bulge in them.
"What's that?" I ask moving my eyes down towards the bulge.
"N n nothing," he stutters back.
"Aw my wee Jai," I say standing up and hugging his warm body stroking his tattoos.
"Stop teasing me babe," he whispers sending shivers down my neck.
I then run to the sea shouting at him to hurry up.
He catches up with me before I get to the sea and lifts me up.
"Nope we are going to the port," he says tucking my hair behind my ears.
"Ok master," I joke.

We get to the port and he then asks me for a water competition. that includes jumping in and water skills. I accept because I hate loosing to him.
I love the water and always will so I won the game!
"I won, now I get to tweet anything of your phone and you can't delete it and no kissing today," I say smiling.
he looks really sad but I won so I don't care!
I ran over to the group with Jai sulking behind me.
"What's wrong Jai-Jai?" Beau asks.
"I lost and now she can tweet anything and she won't kiss me," he says going and sitting on my towel.
"You'll get her tomorrow," Amelia says giving him a thumbs up.
"But I don't get her now," he whines putting his face in the towel and not speaking.
"Congrats Lola," James says to me!
Congrats go around from everyone but Jai.
Luke goes over to Jai to "have a word with him"
When luke goes back over to Amelia they start kissing and talking and so does everyone else.
"I'm gonna sunbathe," James whispers to me.

I'm left standing alone because Jai is taking both of the towels! I decided to go and snuggle up beside him even though he was sleeping.
I lie beside him and he doesn't stir from facing the towels.
" Jai you know I really love you and I won fair and square but I didn't expect you to go in a mood like that so I'm really sorry," I whisper then walk away.

Part 2 of the beach done!
Part3 next chapter 💖💖💖