Before lucy,skip, beau and chelsey arrive

Amelia's POV
Lola was a few meters in from of me. I bet she was eager to see Jai even though it had been like 30 minutes.
"Hurry up Amelia," she says waiting for me and then dragging me to their house.
She suddenly stopped making us nearly trip over.
"What was that for?" I asked giggling.
"There is fucking dog shit outside their house," she stated pointing at it.
"lets keep moving," I say pulling her away and dragging her up the steps.
I knocked on the door while Lola was still looking at the dog shit. WHY DOES LOLA KEEP LOOKING AT IT?? 😂😂
"Hey Lola," James said to Lola because he just found it awkward between us.
"Hey" Lola says slowly.
"What's up with you?" He asks taking Lola's cold hands.
"There's dog shit outside their house," she said before walking in.
"What the fuck ew," James says laughing following Lola.
I step inside the house and close the door behind me quietly.
"Hey am, do you know where Lola is?" Jai asked me coming downstairs in a pair of grey joggers, a white t-shirt and a beanie.
"I dunno,she went somewhere with james," I say pointing down the hall.
"Let's go then," he says motioning me through to the kitchen.
"Aw look their taking selfies," I say to jai.
"She's still not kissed me," jai tells me taking out his phone.
"Aw jai she'll kiss you tonight because she always forgets about deals that she makes" I say laughing.
"Fuck yess," he says going on Twitter.
"Hey hey hey beautiful," luke says from behind me.
"Hey," i reply.
"Am I the only one who thinks Lola looks stunning tonight," Jai whispers.
"Nope I totally agree but she smells better," I say.
Luke was wearing some black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt and some new balance.
"Black skinny jeans gang," he whispers to me making me laugh.
We both watch jai going over to Lola.
"Heyy," jai says to lola and james.
"Hi" they both reply.
"Selfies?" Lola asks beckoning us over.
We walk over and then Luke grabs a selfie stick from the table and places his phone in it.
He posted it on Instagram and Twitter captioning it-
Love ma homies♥️
We all took one with our separate phones and posted it on our accounts.
"Let's get this party started," we hear beau shout opening the door.

please vote! 💖💖💖