Mean Tweets and News!

Lola's POV
Me and Jai got back to the cabin where everyone was on their laptops,phones and other electronic things.
"Heyy," I say.
Hey's go around the room and I see a free space.
"Save that for us and I'll get your laptop because you have your phone," I say to Jai.
"Okay," he replies.
I run upstairs and get my MacBook Pro, Jai's MacBook Pro and my iPhone 5s.
I walk back downstairs and give Jai our stuff and go into the kitchen and got a few packets of Extra chewing gum and a couple of packets of hubba bubba bubble gum.
I put it on the table in the living room where everyone was.
"Thanks lola," Amelia says.
I just smile at her.
We start making weird retarded faces at each other, stretching our mouths so they looked strange.
"What the fuck are you doing?" James asks laughing making everyone look at us.
"What where they doing?" Jai asks.
"Tell them," james says laughing.
"Nope," I say popping the P.
i put some extra chewing gum in my mouth and sit beside Jai logging onto my laptop.
"So the cutest couple ever seen are back together," james says to his snapchat.
"Which couple? Amelia asks.
"Jola," james says finishing the snapchat and posting it.
"No they're not," Amelia and luke say at the same time.
I go onto Twitter on my laptop and see what has happened on the Internet.
"Do you really see white and gold?" I whisper to Jai.
"Yeah, how can you see blue and black?" He says pointing to my screen confused.
"What do you see the dress as?" I ask Amelia.
"White and gold," she replies.
"What the fuck!" I say.
Jai laughs at me and so does Amelia.
I continue scrolling down my feed when I see a tweet about me.
"Lola is so ugly and fat. I don't see what Jai sees in her, like WTF eww. she is the most ugliest thing ever. when I meet the boys and she's there or I see her wandering around the streets ima stab her until she DIES.
I stay strong because I hate people seeing me cry and make them think im a attention seeker, I shut the screen of my laptop and wipe the tears away.
Amelia notices and takes my arm and leads me out into the hallway.
"What's wrong?" She asks.
"Nothing," I say my voice braking.
"Lola, I know when something is wrong. don't lie to me or you will only make it worse. If you don't tell me in 5 seconds I will tell Jai.
I try to tell her but the words won't come out of my mouth.
"JAII," she calls.
"What?" He calls back.
"Lola," she replies.
"Coming," he shouts running to the hallway.
"Go. On. My. Laptop," I say before breaking down into tears.
"Fetch her laptop and I will stay with her," Amelia instructs Jai.
Jai returns with my laptop and opens it up.
He reads the tweet and starts crying.
"They is the most disgusting thing ever," he shouts.
He find the person on his phone and sees that he follows them.
He unfollows them and screenshots the message, blurs out the name and then says:
I can't believe that a fan would say that to my girlfriend. She means the world to me and if
I see a message like that again I don't know what I will do to myself.
He attaches the screenshot and tweets it.
I go back next door and everyone is supporting me.
"Thanks guys," I say giving them all a hug.
"Besties before anything," Daniels says to me as we do out secret handshake.
everyone gives us the what the fuck look and we just smile.
Beaus POV
I get a phone call from my mum.
G- Gina B- Beau
B- hi mum
G- hey sweetie how is the holiday?
B- good
G- Well I have some bad news
B- what is it?
G- put it on speaker so everyone can hear
b- okay done
Everyone- HIIIII
G- hey now the news is that the fans have found the brooks brothers house and we need to move somewhere else so where would you move if you had the choice
Everyone- L.AAAA
Gina- I'll try and get that sorted. Now I'm going to go looking for landowners in LA. Bye everyone
Everyone- BYEEEEEE
Beau hangs up.
"Where will me and Amelia stay because you all will move and the others live in LA." I ask.
"With us," Jai says giving me a kiss.
"I'll try find a job so I can help pay," I say.