The day after

Lola's POV
I woke up at 7:45 and decided to get up even though it was really early.
"Morning beautiful" I say to Jai(even though he is a boy) and I give him a kiss on the forehead. he doesn't wake up so I tie my hair up into a messy bun and I put my black jumper over my white t-shirt and my bottoms are just some baggy tartan pjs.
I walk downstairs with my iPhone 5s in my hand and go into the kitchen.
"Hey lola" Chelsey says from the couch in the living room.
"Heyy" I say back.
I get myself some branflakes and go into the living room and sit beside chelsey.
"How come your up this early?" She asks.
"Dunno really. I just woke up and felt fresh so I decided to get up" I reply.
"I'm up cause of hamlet" she says and just at that moment hamlet comes running up to us.
"Hello mr hamlet" I say stroking hamlet.
i heard someone be sick in me and jais closest bathroom so i put my phone and branflakes and ran upstairs.
I hate the noise of someone else being sick but I went in anyways and saw Jai being sick.
I went and sat beside him, rubbing his back until he had finished.
He went over to the sink and started washing his mouth.
"Get in the shower and get cleaned up while I clean up the bathroom." I say getting some cleaning supplies.
"Thank you lola" he says turning on the shower.
"I'd be a really bad girlfriend if I didn't help you when you needed help the most" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.
he stripped off and went into the shower and I got to work on the sick.

*2 hours later*
I was on the couch with Jai and he was still feeling really unwell but was able to talk to me.
"I don't feel well" he complained for about the billionth time.
"I know" I say comforting him.
"Hey guys what's up" Amelia says walking through the door with Luke.
I give everyone except luke and Amelia the look.
"What were you two doing last night?" I ask them.
"Reading" Luke replies too fast.
"wonder why we heard Amelia screaming" beau says.
Amelia goes red realising what we're talking about and hugs luke.
"Awww the embarrassed couple" skip says.
"Shut up" luke says taking Amelia's hand and they walk away into their room.
"Off to have sex again" james shouts at them making us all laugh.