Car Journey

Lola's POV
We were leaving the cabin in the woods and Amelia and me still weren't speaking.
Jai was folding the last of his clothes for his suitcase and because I did that last night I was putting on my makeup, starting with the foundation.
"You don't need that so why do you wear it" Jai complains.
"I don't hide behind it, I wear it for fun" I tell him blending it in.
"You look beautiful in my eyes, with or without makeup" he says coming over and playfully biting my neck.
"You look hot any way" I tell him.
"Stop with the PDA!" Luke tells us laughing from the door.
"It's our room we can do what we want" I say back to him.
"And it's not in public" Jai says, jokingly snapping his fingers and acting sassy.
"Ugh you guys win" Luke says closing the door.
"YAS!" Me and jai say hi-fiving each other.
The reason I love Jai is because we are not just boyfriend and girlfriend, we are best friends and will do anything for each other.
I can also tell him all my secrets.
I finished off my makeup and hair, as I was lightly curling it.
I sprayed myself with some perfume that Jai bought me few Christmas's ago.
"your looking beautiful today" Jai complements squeezing my hand before he zips up his suitcase, grabs my suitcase and head downstairs.
"Come on luke let's get away from them" Amelia says as we enter the living room.
"No Amelia I want to talk to my bestie and twin" luke says walking over to me and jai.
"Ugh fine" she says going on her phone.
I go on mine and go on snapchat and upload a selfie saying: last day at the cabin💋
I decide to phone my dad because I've not talked to him in ages.
L- lola D- dad
L- hi dad
D- hey lola why are you calling me at this time
L- oh I forgot the timezones were different
D- that's okay anyway why are you calling?
L- I have some news
D- you and that Jai boy have broken up? If he has I'll be happy because he's such a bad influence on my daughter
L- no dad not that *laughs* but don't say that about Jai again when I'm around or I'll smash your face
D- oh okay, the real point?
L- well I'm going to be living in LA with the boys and the girls
D- I'm so happy for you guys oh and is it that girl you met on holiday in Tenerife from England, she was a nice girl
L- yes dad it was
D- I'm glad there is going to be other girls cause you never know if those boys will rape you
L- daddddddd you know james is not like that
D- oh I love that james boy he's such a good guy, the mums are friends or something like that
L- I think so! don't ask me though.
D- well I have to go now and I'm really happy for you, send me a text when you arrive in LA.
L- bye dad
D- wait let me get a word with the Jai boy that might be your husband and no listening in!
L- um okay

Jai's POV
"Jaii" Lola's angelic voice calls.
"Yep coming" I say running over to her.
"My dad wants to have a word with you" she says holding back a laugh.
I roll my eyes making her laugh then choke.
J- Jai d- dad
J- hello mr Duncan what can I do for you?
D- I just want to let you know that if you break Lola's heart then I'm going to hunt you down and then your dead
J- Lola's my everything! Why would I break her heart she's my best friend as well as my girlfriend
D- and just remember that she's my everything as well
J- yes mister Duncan
D- Good bye Mr Brooks, aka bad influence on my daughter.
D- *hangs up*
"He told me not to listen but knowing me I did" lola says laughing.
"I like your dad" i tell her.
"Well he hates you," she simply says before skipping away, to I think Chelsey.
*road trip*
"Got everything?" Beau shouts from the front wheel.
"Yes!" We all shout back.
"Hamlet?" He shouts.
"On my fucking lap, and he's massive" Lola squeaks making everyone laugh except Amelia.
Amelia's POV
"Can I get a sucky sweet?" Lola asks.
"Here catch" Chelsey says throwing a foxes boiled sweets packed to Lola.
"Thank ya bestie" she says grinning like mad at Chelsey.
"Ugh" I let out.
Lola and Chelsey give me daggers.
"Luke can I sleep on you?" I ask.
"Yeppidy doo doo" he says.
"What. The. Fuck" I say laughing.
Lola's POV
I put on my headphones and the song that comes on is cheerleader so I start singing quietly to myself.

*SKIP JOURNEY*
We get out the car.
"Me, lucy and skip need to get our clothes packed for the next few days as we will be moving on Sunday" james says.
Byes go around before I head into Jai and Luke's room with my blanket and fall asleep on Jai's bed.
"Aww cutie" Jai says snuggling in beside me.
"Does it feel good to be home?" I ask him.
"Sorta" he replies with a grin.
Amelia's POV
Me and Luke wait until the other two are asleep before we sneak in.
"love you Amelia and have a good sleep" luke says.
"Love you more and gdnight" I say pecking Luke's lips before I fall asleep on him.