At Midnight

Dazai was barely done with his phone call when he felt a hand grab his coat. He turned around finding way too big blue orbs looking at him.

"Elise ? Then Mori-san must be close ... what are you two doing here out of all places ?"

"Rintarou bought me a lot of Christmas gifts ! How about- is that for me ?!!!!"

Blue eyes shined at the sight of a pink bunny plush in Dazai's hands, she was about to catch it when Dazai lifted it so that she doesn't reach it.

"No ."

"Then is it for Q ?!!!!"

"Never ."

Elise pouted, sighing at Mori who joined them while being out of breath, he was way too old to match the little girl's pace.

"Don't bully my Elise-chan !! I will buy her all the plushies she wants ."

Mori's words were enough to satisfy her. She was about to leave with him when she heard Dazai address her, still being as mean as ever.

"Since you're a kid then you'll probably know .. which one is better, the white or pink plush ?"

"Not the pink one ."

She pulled her tongue at him when he faced her with his back soon leaving the shop with Mori. Dazai on his side, bought the white one but kept staring at it even when he was back to where he was supposed to wait for his friend "She tricked me into buying the ugly one ..."

Dazai forgot about his thoughts when his friend joined him with a lot of bags, probably full of Christmas gifts.

"Are you done ?"

"Only Sakura is left ."

"I already got her something ."

Dazai pointed at the white bunny plush that Oda was about to take but refrained from doing so at his friend's next words.

"Tell her i was the one who bought it, maybe she will remember that when she grows and accepts to join me for a double suicide-"

"I will buy another one-"

"I was joking Odasaku !!!!"

Oda ended up taking the plush, thanking Dazai surely noticing when the brunet put a small white bag he had with him in his pocket. Oda didn't question it though.

"Let's go to the bar now i'm starving !!"

"How about Ango ?"

"He called and said he'll meet us there ."

Soon in the bar, Dazai shouted a loud 'Merry Christmas' the moment he walked in even though the bar was empty except for the bartender who thanked him and pointed at their order which was already on the counter.

Oda rested his bags on one of the stools while Dazai kneeled down ready to ruffle soft fur.

"Neko-kun is here to wish us a merry christmas too~"