Nohatphobia

In the Port Mafia headquarters underground, was supposed to be held a training session yet all there was in there were bodies on the ground, others trying to run and others not even daring to get close except one standing right in the middle, anger and disappointment obvious on his tone as he spoke up.

"The most dangerous organization my ass ! None of them won even when i didn't use my ability ! You all are weaklings !"

Chuuya waited and waited but none of them was willing to fight him. He turned his attention to the brunet sitting there calmly wanting to punch his face the second his eyes laid on it.

"No one wants to fight so this makes me the winner in our bet !"

"But you didn't fight all of them~"

The bet was about Chuuya winning his fights with everyone in the training room without using his ability while they could but he went so hard on them that no one dared to face him now. Though Dazai couldn't accept his loss so easily since this means they will be even after he won the bet in the arcade, even when he cheated.

"You won't win this bet unless you fight all of them ."

"But they don't want to fight me !"

"You should just force them. Look, there is that one sitting there that you didn't fight yet ."

Chuuya followed where Dazai pointed at and blue eyes met matching blue ones. He walked to the man sitting in the corner then glared up at him since he was way taller.

"Fight me !"

"Do i have to .."

"Why would you come to this training if it's just to sit in your corner ?!"

"Looking at your fights is enough of a training for me ..."

"Stop joking around and fight me already !"

Oda couldn't think of a way to make the angry teen leave him and the guys in the back pleading him to agree on the fight didn't help at all. He sighed, giving up and accepting the challenge, he was too nice.

"Won't you attack me ?"

"You are the one who wanted to fight .."

Chuuya glared at his opponent not noticing that the room was almost empty except the two of them and few curious members who wanted to watch the fight. Everyone else took this chance to leave, Dazai included.

When he realized Oda wasn't ready to move, Chuuya gave up going at full speed then striking the man with many quick kicks. Surprisingly, none of his kicks landed on him, Oda was able to avoid all of them.

One more glare at the man who wore a too nonchalant expression for Chuuya's liking and the redhead attacked him again but the outcome was no different. Chuuya jumped back, analyzing the man.

"How can you predict all my attacks ? Can you see the future or something ?!"

"My ability allows me to see 5 seconds into the future ."

"Why would you tell your enemy about your ability ?!"

"We are in the same organization.."

Already annoyed, Chuuya continued with his kicks adding to their speed but he quickly reached the limits of his normal speed and the man was still able to avoid all of them, only one option was left for Chuuya 'I can't win without using my ability but i can't use it ..' Chuuya had to force him to attack if he wanted to get a chance to land a kick on him.