Even Boss ships them !

Double black, the most feared duo in Yokohama, Mori has always considered them (or raised them) as a prolongation for his relationship with Fukuzawa Yoichi, the Armed Detective Agency's boss who once was his personal guardien. But in Soukoku's case, even Mori could see that their bond was way stronger, more than just simple partners, all members of the Port Mafia had already noticed that except the two of them or so they say.

Chuuya was nice with everyone in the Port Mafia except Dazai, he would always yell at him and say that he wants to kill him even though he could go to hell with no regrets if it was for him.

Dazai was harsh with everyone in the Port Mafia except Chuuya, he would always tease him about his short height and ugly hats even though he was always there to say "You can rest now, partner ."

Yes, they were the most feared duo in Yokohama, but their relationship goes even farther, and Mori knows it. But he knows how much they were stubborn, no one of them would ever admit it but he didn't want them to regret just as it was his case with Fukuzawa. He had to do something, he knew it, but what ?

"You think too much, Rintarou ." Elise whispered without getting her eyes off of her drawing.

Mori decided to forget about the matter for now and find someone who will take care of the next mission. He stared at the papers on his desk where the details about the mission were written, his eyes suddenly were wide open. "That must be it !" He said excitedly as if it was his 'Eureka' moment. Elise just sighed.

"Why the fuck do i have to dress like a woman ?" Chuuya yelled after pushing away the poor girl who had to put make up on his face but froze instently when he heared Kouyou say :"Watch your language, Chuuya-kun ."

"Kouyou nee !!!" The redhead got closer to her and said desperatly :"Why do i have to go to that mission ? Isn't it better if Boss chooses a real woman for this work ?"

"Boss's orders are not to be questionned, besides ..." Kouyou brushed the other's cheek softly :"You are so beautiful with this dress, so just let the girl finish her work ."

Chuuya sighed in defeat and looked down at the black dress he was wearing :"My problem is neither the dress nor the high heels, i have already worked as a courtisan so i know what to do but my problem is ..."

Dazai suddenly stormed into the room :"They said chibi will be wearing a dress~"

"Yes, that's it !!" Chuuya said irritatingly while pointing at the one who just entered :"That thing is exactly my problem !"

"Oh..." Dazai's eyes widened as he went closer to the redhead :"Chuuya..."

The ginger instently backed away :"Wh .. what ?!" While Kouyou just set there looking at them and smiling.

"You..." now they were face to face as if they completly forgot they weren't alone in the room, Chuuya blushed at the other's hand that was going to cup his cheek, but instead, it went above his head :"...you seem taller~"

"Fuck you !!" The ginger punched him but Dazai obviously dodged it :"I can't let you ruin my suit, Chuuya~"

"Fuck off with your suit, waste of bandages !!" he went to sit on his chair again and the poor girl approached him slowly to finish his make up, she was so scared.

"You really look handsome, Dazai-kun" said Kouyou when the other set beside her while looking at the angry chibi having his make up done.

"Thank you~Anee san" said the brunet :"Even though all i have to do is enter with Chuuya because we have to attend that party as a couple ."