73 Questions

After he fixed his side ponytail, he wore his warmest smile pulling the door open to welcome the interviewer.

"Good evening, Chuuya-san ."

"Chuuya-san ?! Well, come in ."

The interviewer followed the redhead inside his place with the silent cameraman right after them.

"It is the name of your most popular role, i thought we could use it in this interview if you don't mind ?"

"Of course i don't ."

"How are you ?"

"I'm fine, you ?"

Chuuya walked them through the corridor with doors to different rooms on both sides smiling at the man who said he was fine too before they enter the living room.

"Why did you choose to live here ?"

"I thought it was a beautiful house, not too big and hard to clean so perfect for me, the neighboors are nice and it's safe too ."

"Do you do the cleaning yourself ?"

"I do. Is it weird ?"

"No, it's great. Is orange the real color of your hair ?"

"It is ."

"The blue eyes too ?"

"They are real ."

"So you aren't Japanese ?"

"Just half ."

"As your character in the series ?"

"I won't spoil~"

Chuuya winked at the camera then pulled a brown jacket wearing it on top of his red v-neck sweater with the other two doing the same, all of them heading through the living room's big glassy doors to the garden.

"Do you like this cold weather ?"

"Yes ! I love winter but i do prefer when it snows compared to this rain ."

"You do seem similar with the role you play as Nakahara Chuuya, what do you think about this character ?"

"Honestly, i fell in love, Chuuya had such a terrible past yet look at him, he is always standing up, looking straight ahead, never chickening out, ready to face anyone and anything. Isn't he amazing ?"

"He is, we are all in love with him. What did you think about the New type awards ?"

The cameraman made sure to record the whole garden then he followed them in the house again as it was freezing outside.

"The series won so many awards just like last year, i feel so proud and happy for the ones who put so much effort to make this project real, let it be the Actors, Authors and everyone from the staff ."

"They sure did an amazing job. What is your opinion about the popularity of your character ?"

Chuuya asked them if they wanted some hot coffee or tea as he saw them shiver at the cold weather then he prepared what they asked for in the kitchen while answering the question.

"It surprised me, i would have never guessed he would get this popular when i first accepted this role but i sure am happy about this and thank everyone supporting me ."

Both men took the drinks he handed them, the interviewer saying the coffee tasted just as he liked it.

"Is it true that you know how to cook ?"