Today is the Day !

"How do i look ?"

Dazai asked as he adjusted himself in his black suit but at getting no answer, he turned and let out a snicker at his lover struggling with his tie.

"I hate ties !"

"Come here, i will adjust it for you but just don't get angry today ."

"I'm not promising anything ..."

Chuuya pouted as he let the brunet adjust his red tie for him then looked back at the glass when he finished.

"How do i look ?"

"Hmm, to be honest ..."

The long pause had Chuuya turning to his partner who stared at him from head to toe, analyzing every inch of him, surely not missing those pink cheeks when their eyes met.

A pink which disappeared as soon as the brunet's voice was heard-

"Chuuya looks as short as ever~"

"You just said you didn't want me to get angry today so put in some fucking effort !"

Chuuya stopped shouting when the other pulled him to his embrace, hugging him tightly while grinning.

"Okay, okay, i just thought you were nervous that's why i teased you to ease you so calm down~"

"I- i'm not nervous ..."

Dazai smiled at his lover's insincerity then handed him the car's keys.

"You drive today ."

"Of course i drive, i don't want you to get us killed with your shitty driving especially today ."

They walked out of the hotel room they were in with Dazai's hands on Chuuya's shoulders massaging them.

"You need to relax and enjoy the day, Chuuya, don't be so tensed up~"

"I have the right to be nervous since this might either be the best or worst choice in my life ... but please, just make sure to say Je veux okay ?"

"What if i get too nervous and i mix between Je veux and Je ne veux pas's meanings and end up saying Non instead ?"

"Then i wouldn't be surprised, i just promise that if you do that, only your corpse will go back to Japan ."

"Meanie~ how can you even think i would mix between them ?"

"I have known you long enough to know that i should expect anything from you ."

Dazai didn't answer as they left the building but he instead focused on the bright blue sky above them.

"The weather is so nice in France compared to Japan in this time of year ."

"Not the one i wanted though, Paris is the city of Romance so if it rained, it would make the whole atmosphere more romantic but guess it won't with this blue sky ..."

They went in Chuuya's new car or Red baby he would say that he bought right before coming to France. He wanted it to be pink just like his motorbike but at Dazai assuring him that he was never getting on it with his most serious face, Chuuya opted for this red one instead.

"I'm still wondering who is that person you know who was able to get everything arranged in such a short time since i was pretty sure it would take us longer and even made some plans for us as we wait but that person ruined everything ..."