The Princess and The Mercenary *4*

"Which one would you like to wear ?" Lucy, the servant assigned to the ginger princess, displayed several dresses in front of the latter who just finished his shower :"They are all beautiful ..." but at the servant's pout, he gave up and muttered :"I will wear the red one ."

Lucy returned all the other dresses to their place then she went back to the ginger who was waiting for her to leave offering to help him wear his dress to which he slightly felt uncomfortable :"N-no need ... you know i-"

"Yes, we know you are a male but Prince Fyodor wants you as his wife and his love is all that matters ." Lucy smiled at the ginger who gave up letting her help him then she took care of his hair showering him with compliments making him blush the whole time "Why is everyone so nice ... this is unfair, now i can't even get angry at them ..." he internally complained then shivered right when another servant came inside the room telling them that the Prince is here.

"Our prince just woke up and the first thing he does is visit his future wife, this is so sweet !!" Lucy fangirled quickly apologizing to the ginger who kept staring at her confusingly then after putting make up on his face, making him wear some jewelries and completely adjusting him, she excitedly muttered 'Good luck !' Then left bowing at the Prince in her way then letting him in closing the door after her to leave them alone.

"Good morning, my dear, i hope you had a good sleep ." Fyodor used his softest tone then sighed at getting no response :"You aren't going to stand up and bow to your future husband ... ? You won't even look at me ?"

Chuuya completely ignored him as he set on the edge of his bed shivering when the Prince pulled a chair to sit in front of him, way too close for his liking :"Are you still angry at me even though all what i did was for you ?" Here again, no response. Fyodor only sighed and decided to explain everything to the ginger :"You may have never seen me but i did and i fell for you long ago, since then i have kept an eye on you even inside your castle without anyone knowing and you can't imagine how much i was saddened when i found out that you wanted to run away after your mother agreed on my proposal, i knew about all the times when you tried to escape that's why i hired that mercenary, his mission was to make you run away with him just to bring you to me so that you finally get convinced that you shouldn't trust anyone except me and there is nowhere for you to run, you are a Princess, the most beautiful Princess that is, no one out there will help you out of sympathy, they all have something to win and that was that mercenary's case too ..." at Chuuya's teary eyes, Fyodor held his hands hesitantly then felt the happiest when Chuuya didn't push him away :"I never meant to hurt you, why would i ever hurt the one i love the most ? I just wanted you to learn your lesson since you are still young and reckless, i really hope that this was enough for you to learn it ."

Chuuya kept silent only pulling his hands away from the other's grip to wipe his tears and calm down with the image of Dazai turning his back on him still on repeat in his mind, he completely forgot it though at the other's hand on his cheek :"You look gorgeous with this red dress, hopefully it is more comfortable than what you were wearing yesterday ."

"It-it is ..." Chuuya muttered weakly not knowing that these two words were enough to make the other's heart race at finally hearing his voice :"Ah! By the way, i have a surprise for you~" Chuuya followed the Prince who headed to the door asking for someone to come in only to suddenly have his mother emerge in the room then suddenly hug him while sobbing :"Chuuya .. sweetheart, who dared to take you away from me ??? Who dared to kidnap you and hurt you ??? My dear baby, my heart was shattered when i heard you were taken away, luckily, Prince Fyodor was able to save you and let us reunite again ."

The ginger couldn't get more confused but figured this was the version Fyodor told Kouyou when he smiled and nodded at him gesturing for him to just go with the flow :"I am safe now, mother so no need to worry .." he muttered as he hugged back his heart aching even more when later, his mother told him how she had to face a coup d'etat on her own that was in fact planned by their other neighboring country and how she almost lost her castle and all her other goods "So this is all she cares about ..." he thought at all her story.