Night time, different lover

Warning : SMUT !

It all started with Dazai's innocent butt groping that Chuuya didn't question, he believed his lover wanted to flirt with him and let him do but as it would happen every night, he decided to bring it up.

"Do you have a thing for my butt at 3 a.m ?"

"I have a thing for your butt all the time ."

Dazai laughed, joining his lover in the kitchen, getting curious about the question.

"Why did you ask ?"

"You have been touching me there every night since we moved in, you don't remember ?"

"I don't ."

"But you were awake .."

"Was i ?"

"Yeah you had your eyes wide open ."

"Really ? I don't remember anything like that happening ..."

Dazai searched every corner of his memory but he couldn't recall what Chuuya talked about. He opted to joke it out when he noticed Chuuya's worried expression.

"If i touch it all the time then it won't be weird anymore, will it ?"

As he said that, Dazai teasingly brushed Chuuya's butt earning a cute yelp from the redhead who didn't wait to kick him out of his kitchen.

The first time it got out of hand, Chuuya was awakened in the middle of the night by a hand grabbing his groin, he could feel his lover pulling him closer, till he had the brunet's boner against his butt.

His first reflex was to ask Dazai to stop but the latter didn't seem to listen to him, he was buzy pulling down Chuuya's pants.

Chuuya repeated Stop ! but it was in vain, there were no responses from his lover. It was so unlike Dazai, despite all his teasing and dirty jokes, he would never lay his hand on the redhead without his consent yet now, he was forcing himself on him, not listening to him at all.

When Chuuya felt the brunet thrusting his erection agaist his butt, simulating their love making sessions, he couldn't keep calm anymore, he couldn't believe he was getting scared.

He knew if he let him do they would get to the point of no return which he couldn't allow in these circumstances, he relied on his instincts, elbowing the brunet right in his abdomen and to his surprise and utter confusion, Dazai did pull away, turning to face him with his back and acting like nothing happened, already back to his sleep, unlike Chuuya who got no more sleep that night.

Chuuya liked to believe it was a one time thing, Dazai was his usual self in the next day, he didn't mention what happened the previous night so Chuuya kept it to himself, not wanting to worry him at the same time hoping it doesn't happen again.

Once night came, Chuuya couldn't fall asleep, he listened to his lover's quiet snorts, his heart skipping a beat whenever Dazai moves.