Using us again ?!

Soukoku was the most feared duo in Yokohama but also the most childish one. They always get into arguments and forget about them an hour later just to get into others again but this time, it seems that the small mafioso wasn't willing to forget about it. "He is really angry ..." Dazai thought as his former partner didn't accept his apologies even when he visited him with that super expensive yet hot suit and a bottle of 'Petrus' in hand. 

He was going inside his room in the end of the day after he checked on his phone but no text from the ginger. The last one was 'Go die !' From two weeks ago. Atsushi was just behind him and suddenly glanced inside the other's room before he backs away in shock :"What's with this aweful room, Dazai-san ?!! I can't believe such a room is between mine and Kunikida-san's super clean and organized one !"

"Guess it needs some cleaning ..." the brunet whispered, his mind somewhere else and his eyes brightened the second his subordinate yelled :"Not just some but a lot of cleaning !" Before he notices the other's smirk :"You are a genius, Atsushi-kun~" and he instently backed away in fear :"No Dazai-san ... i'm definitely not cleaning it for you ..." he was going to run inside his room but couldn't when the other held the back of his collar :"Did you forget that we had to go on patrol today, Atsushi-kun~"

"When was that ..." the younger one thought of it seriously and didn't realize when he was already outside the building with his superior that was when he figured out that the other was planning something and he sure didn't want to be a part of his plans :"Let me go Dazai-san, i already did all your work in the office ... at least let me rest now !!!" Not like Dazai even heard him, he was too much into making a reality out of his plan now.

Akutagawa didn't really know how to feel about all of this. Dazai suddenly showed up in front of him when he was on a patrol and asked him to join him for a shot. No way the raven haired boy would refuse a request from his former superior but this still was ... suspicious. Now, they were all alone in that calm bar, each one with a cup of whiski in front of him. Akutagawa was glaring at his cup because no way he would drink such a thing but he was pulled out of his thoughts when he noticed a small sheet of paper from the brunet in front of him :"Come to this adress tomorrow, there is an important mission only you can do ..." he put his hand on the other's shoulder shocking him even more than he was :"Make sure to come ... i'll be waiting for you ...

He quickly finished what he had in his cup then stood up :"You should bring Chuuya with you, he will be needed too but don't tell him about me or he won't come .. and ..." he turned and added :"Stop acting like a brat and finish that cup already !" Akutagawa wasn't sure of how he felt at that moment, all he had in his mind were his superiors words going on and on repeatedly and all he knew is that he ended up finishing that cup, something he will regret for his whole life later.

After his subordinate asked for his help, Chuuya took the day off and accompagned him even though he knew no details about that 'mission' but no way he wouldn't help him since this was the first time he ever asked something of him. He obviously regretted about it the second they reached the adress and a certain waste of bandages showed up behind the door with that stupid grin on his face. He was going to instently turn and go away but was stopped by his subordinate holding his wrist :"We still didn't even hear the details, Chuuya-san ."

The ginger sighed in defeat then followed the other two inside the room. The brunet slowed down to walk with him as he teased :"It's so rare of chibi to take the day off~"

"What's your plan this time ? If it's something stupid then-" he stopped at feeling the other's index finger on his mouth :"It's your help that i need now, Chuuya ..." the ginger pushed the other's hand away then whispered angrily :"I still didn't forget about last time, okay !"