Someone like me

Because of his studies, Dazai had to switch shifts with Haruno, it was his first time working with the evening team.

He was familiar with Haruno from College but he never met the others. They stood out to him by the strange hair colors, silver, pink, ginger ... three of them had different shades of orange hair, hazel eyes pausing at the shortest guy, even shorter than the girls.

He felt left out during the whole shift but he wasn't surprised, they were all friends while he was the new comer.

It was getting dark outside, their shift soon coming to an end in the cozy Coffee Shop until three familiar faces appeared.

Oda, Kouyou and Yosano walked in the shop. Dazai overheard his male coworkers making comments about the two gorgeous women then he joined his three friends to take their order.

Because there were no other customers and the shop's closing time will soon come, everyone except Dazai left to the changing room, still talking about the women.

"The one with dark hair is so hot !!"

"No the other one with scarlet hair's definitely hotter !"

Shirase and Tachihara turned to Junichiro, urging him to give his opinion, noticing him being reluctant- probably because of his sister ...

"Come on ! Naomi isn't even in the room !"

"But what if she hears ..."

"Yuan who is my own girlfriend is in the next room and i'm still saying the scarlet haired one's sexier while you are scared of your sister ?!!"

Junichiro knew he had no escape, eventually saying which one was his type.

"I'll join Michizo, i think the dark haired one is better ..."

Tachihara shouted a loud Yes !! while Shirase seemed disappointed with his No way ! turning to their other friend who didn't seem interested in their talk.

"Tell them the scarlet haired one's hotter, Chuuya !!!"

The redhead who was on his phone, glanced at them then gave his reply in his most nonchalant tone.

"I think the guy with them is the hottest ."

... and ...

"What ?"

Chuuya was the one to ask the question at his friends long silence and weirded out expressions, Shirase being the first to speak.

"What do you mean the guy's the hottest ?"

"I'm gay so i don't really care about the girls, the guy's hotter for me ."

"You're gay ??? As in .. you like dudes ?!"

Chuuya nodded, wondering why they were so shocked by his words. He lived his whole life in France where he had to face some homophobia but no one was ever this shocked at he saying he was gay.

He only lately, moved to Japan and this was his first time talking about it in this country. He didn't expect them to have such a reaction, which kept worsening ..

"Do your parents know ?"

"Yeah, of course ."

Tachihara glanced at his friends, all of them sharing the same thought, that it was just a foreigners thing. Junichiro asked the next question.

"Isn't it just friendship between guys though .. ?"

"Isn't it just brotherly love between siblings though ?"