Chuuya's worst Nightmare

"I don't wanna go .."

Chuuya whined into his pillow, he should have been up and done showering and dressing yet here he was, trying to find an excuse not to go but not able to think of anything.

He jumped from his bed when he heard a knocking on his door, he covered his mouth, not to make a sound as he waited, hoping this will fool his friend and he would leave.

He had to wait over five minutes for the knocking to stop. He went to the door, slowly opening it to make sure the other was gone but the moment he closed it and turned around he almost had a heart attack at his friend smiling at him behind the closed glassy doors of his balcony.

"Good morning, Chuuya~"

"Why do you have to annoy me first thing in the morning why ??"

"I thought we would go to the HQ together !! Or maybe ... Chuuya is afraid to go-"

"Who is afraid to go ?! I'm getting ready in less than ten minutes !"

"I'm counting~"

Albatros laid on Chuuya's bed as if it was his, his eyes wandering from the hour on his phone to Chuuya undressing, showering then dressing again until he was done.

"It took you eleven minutes and twenty four seconds-"

"Really ??? Aah i lost .."

"Eleven minutes in itself is a record .. though let me take care of that awful hair ."

Albatros had to fix Chuuya's messy ponytail before they both head to the Port Mafia headquarters.

"Aren't you done yet, Ango ?"

Dazai glanced at his friend still working on his computer then he turned back to his other friend waiting with him.

"Wasn't this supposed to be a free day for everyone in the organization ?"

"Ango's job is always an exception ."

"Finally someone acknowledged that i work harder than everyone .."

Ango let out a long exasperated sigh as he joined his friends.

"Thank you so much, Odasaku-san .."

"Let us get the health check done quickly so that you go to your place for the rest of the day ."

"There is no rest for me .. i will have to come back here once we're done with Boss ."

"We should call him Mori-sensei today ."

Dazai laughed with his friends who only went with the flow, they would never dare be that familiar with their Boss. Only Dazai had the nerves to do that.

"I suppose we will find everyone there ."

Oda was the first to walk out of the elevator, the people he found waiting there confirmed his thoughts.

"Yeah everyone .. mostly some people i don't like .. like that one .."

Dazai glared at the man who walked towards them, greeting them with a warm smile.

"It has been long since i last saw you, Oda-san, Sakaguchi-san and .."

Pianoman slightly bowed to the other two, they may be in a lower position than him in the organization but they still were older than him, though he gave quite a different treatment to Dazai, ruffling brown hair and grinning.