Stuck with a horny Ghost

It was chilly and windy in the forest, the perfect weather for a Halloween night. Though this was the last place Chuuya wanted to be in, he could still recall his kouhais pleading in the previous day ...

"They will be suspicious if you don't come with us, Chuuya-senpai !"

Tachihara and Higuchi were on their knees, each one holding one of Chuuya's hands as they gave him their puppy eyes.

"Can't you just hold a party and invite them ? Why the heck do you want to look for a Ghost ?! They don't even exist-"

"Who cares about the Ghost ?! We just want an excuse to get closer to our crushes and a haunted house is my best chance to hold G-Gin-chan's hand !!!"

"A scary house is my best chance to snuggle to Akutagawa-senpai's back too !!"

"Y'all are hopeless, why don't you grow some balls and confess ?!"

"But we need to get closer first- please Chuuya-senpai .."

Both friends bowed down, begging their senpai.

"We need you to come with us !!"

Chuuya was too nice, he couldn't refuse them a thing when they were this desperate, even when deep inside, he knew it will never work "When will Higuchi realize that Ryunosuke wants to be with Atsushi ... and when will Michizou ever notice that Gin is actually into Higuchi ...."

Chuuya was the last in the group, noticing how Tachihara and Higuchi would share glances then try to start conversations with their crushes.

The house- or more like, the huge, abandonned manor, was soon in sight, it looked just like those cliché haunted castles in movies.

Now in the yard, everyone were checking if they had what they needed, each one had a role, the Akutagawa siblings being the Priest and the Nun who would exorcise the Ghost while Tachihara was the Werewolf and Higuchi the Witch to assist the siblings in case there were any evil spirits lurking around.

Tachihara couldn't keep himself from making a comment about his senpai who took his outfit to the next level.

"I didn't expect Chuuya-senpai to dress like this when you were against the idea of coming here from the start .."

"I ended up coming anyway so i thought i might as well take this seriously ."

"But with your role, it seems more like you would be siding with the Ghost than with us .."

"There are no Ghosts and i didn't plan to take any side ! I just dressed in what i would look good ."

Chuuya couldn't help but feel insecure at their weird stares. He looked down at his costume again, at the extra tight, leather black pants with the matching, torn top exposing lots of skin, the thigh high black boots then came the accessories; the small, pink horns with matching pink long nails, the pink choker and finally, the pink leather coat that he wore around his elbows revealing his shoulders, letting it's long ends fall on the ground and the last touch was the black lipstick.

He was dressed as a devil, or as his friends would say, a very sexy devil.

To pull their attention away from his extravagant costume, he was the first to pick up his lamp, not wasting a second to walk in the haunted manor with his friends following him.

"Slow down, Chuuya-san, the loud sound of your heels might wake the evil spirits ."

"You're the last person i expected to be so serious about this nonsense, Ryu ..."