Forget me not

One, two, three loud knocks on the door and Dazai gave up "This must be Kunikida-kun .." he yawned as he walked to the door, half of the day already passed and he spent all of it in his small room sleeping, he drank a lot in the previous night so he chose to skip work for the day but Kunikida would definitely not-

"It wasn't Kunikida-kun .." Dazai blinked at the one standing by his door breathing heavily. He needed less than a second to think of what to say.

"Aah i heard a knocking but i see no one-"

"Dazai !!"

The brunet wasn't ready for his former partner to jump into his arms, giving him a look full of distress. Chuuya never looked like that.

"You can see me right ?? Please tell me you remember who i am !!"

"I wouldn't forget you even if i-"

Hazel eyes were wide open at the redhead falling on his knees, one hand on top of his chest.

"Thank god- thank god you still remember me .."

Dazai could tell this wasn't time for his jokes, he closed the door, looked back at his room, it was messy and he didn't have much to offer, he only had saké, canned crab, water- he brought him a cup of water.

"How about you calm down and tell me what happened ?"

"I don't know !! Everything was fine yesterday but now no one seems to remember who i am or even see me !!"

They both shivered when the door of the room was pushed open, a too angry blonde showing behind it along with a fidgety Atsushi.

"Dazai !! Can't you for one day take your job seriously ?!!"

"C-calm down, Kunikida-san .."

Dazai glanced at his partner who stood by his side then he wore a not so apologetic smile.

"I had many drinks last night so .. can i skip work today ?"

"Drinking is your problem ! My problem is you never doing your job !"

"Atsushi-kun will do my work for me today, right Atsushi-kun ?"

"Wait- i .."

Atsushi was lost, he could never say no to his mentor, Kunikida on the other hand only got angrier. Though they both were confused at Dazai suddenly making a V sign.

"More importantly, i have two questions for you~ First Question ! Am i alone in this room ?"

Atsushi had to rest his hand on Kunikida's shoulder to help him calm down.

"I .. think it would be better if Dazai-san had this day off, i will do my best to finish his job .."

"Looks like they really can't see him .." Dazai was taking this more and more seriously, mostly at Chuuya's inconsolable expression.

"Second Question ! Where did Kunikida-kun keep the documents related to Chuuya ?"

"Chuuya ?"