Can't help falling in love with you

After their multiple successful missions together, Mori decided to make Dazai and Chuuya partners which they couldn't comprehend since they couldn't see the chemistry between them for they literally bicker over everything and anything. As a result, Mori ordered them to stay together most of the time to get along.

They were against the idea obviously but here they were walking around Yokohama's streets together for their patrol as they thought of ways to understand each other better but they just ended up getting in more arguments till Dazai thought of something as he noticed a guy with his guitare on the side of the road singing these lyrics.

Take my hand ...
Take my whole life too ...
For i can't help ..
Falling in love with you ...

"How about dancing ?"

"And how is that supposed to help us ?"

Chuuya was both irritated at their previous argument and confused at his suggestion but he still followed the brunet who headed towards the singer.

"Maybe if we dance together, we will complement and learn how to understand each other better ."

"No, that's stupid ! Besides, there is no way i'm dancing with you in the middle of the street ."

"Eeh~ isn't it just because chibi doesn't know how to dance~"

Dazai teased then smirked at the other's embarrassed face knowing that his plan worked not waiting for Chuuya to pull him closer to the singer then hush.

"Show me how to fucking dance then !"

"Oh, so you are admitting it too~"

At the other's irritated face, Dazai knew he should cut out the teasing if he didn't want to be punched to the next street. He instead surprised the smaller one as he pulled his arms resting one around his own neck while he held the other as he rested his own other hand on the ginger's waist making him slightly blush.

"Just follow my moves ..."

Chuuya focused on Dazai's legs trying his best to follow his pace not minding all the crowd around them or Dazai's whispers.

"Do you know this song ?"

"Nope ."

"It's Elvis Presley's 'Can't help falling in love with you', a very old and popular love song ."

"Is that so ?"

Dazai was slightly annoyed at the other's lack of reaction so he suddenly pulled him closer till their bodies touched.

"Hey !! What are you doing ?! I can't see your legs anymore !"

"Pro dancing partners dance with their eyes closed, Chuuya, this is what we need to try if we want to understand each other ."

He smiled at his partner closing his eyes still trying to follow his slow moves then he turned the smile to the singer who was finally about to finish the song.

When he did, both teens stopped then bowed for the singer leaving some bills in the hat he left on the ground with Chuuya blushing again when the crowd cheered for them.

"Dancing isn't that hard ."

"Well, obviously since i am your partner~"

"You mean because I am your partner !"

Chuuya didn't even notice that they just went back to their usual bickering as they carried on with their patroling then he shivered at Dazai talking weirdly.