Teasing and Sex... Alot of It (This is very Smutty btw)

Rex x Reader (Please be atleast 18 if you read this)

   "I don't see why you and the General don't just fuck already. I'm getting tired of the sideways glances, and the very heavy sexual tension between you two." Jesse laughed as he nudged my side.
   "Well maybe because we both keep our jobs in mind. Remember Jesse not all of us have uncontrollable sex drives like you and Fives." I smiled as I seemed to make him uncomfortable. "Thats right I see all the girls you two get at 79's." I walked up to the bridge and there stood three of my favorite people.. Though I would never admit that.
   "Captain! So good of you to join us!" Anakin jested. "What kept you sleeping in so late?" He looked at me across the holotable.
   "Uh last night was a bit of a late night General. I was checking out the manifests, and making sure the boys stayed in the barracks." I resisted the urge to scratch my neck which was covered in evidence of my late night activities.
   "Alright well don't overwork yourself Captain. You won't do anyone any good if you're exhausted." Anakin said as he looked back down at his datapad. That's when I felt it. The General was using the Force to put pressure on the sensitive areas that she knew all too well. I had to clear my throat to suppress a moan.
   "What is on the agenda for today?" I looked at the three people surrounding the table.
   "Well today is actually an R&R day. No missions no stress just relaxation." The General made eye contact with me, and pushed harder on my worst pressure point. I enhaled sharply causing Ahsoka to look up at me.
   "You okay Rexter?" She asked curiously.
   "Oh yeah just fine, but I think I might go help out some of the guys." I quickly walked away.
   "Don't forget you CAN go back to your quarters to relax alright?!" Ahsoka quickly yelled at me. I found the guys in the hangar most were just hanging out, and some were working on small projects.
   "Hey guys." I waved at them the pressure on me finally left once I was far enough away from her.
   "Hey Captain. Found out about the R&R day huh?" Fives asked while looking up from the symbol he was painting on Echo's armor.
   "Yeah. Figured I'd find you guys and just relax with you today." I cleared my throat as I started to feel that pressure again.
   "You feeling okay Rex?" I realized that my face must've been turning red.
   "Oh yeah just feeling a bit out of it today. I think some rest will do me good." I couldn't resist the urge to scratch my neck this time. Tup saw this and knew immediately what was happening. He was the only one I told about me and the General's nightly rendezvous'.
   "Yeah Rex you look a little hot under the collar there." Tup smirked as he got a drink from his tea. I was about to respond when a voice spoke up behind me.
   "Yes are you quite alright Rex?" I felt the back of a hand touch my face.
   "I'm fine General. It's just warm in here today." I looked her in the eyes and I could tell she was enjoying this. I wanted nothing more then to bend her over this crate and take her right now. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I couldn't think like that right now.
   "I insist you let me make you some soup. You don't seem 100% today." I nodded my head.
   "Alright General since you insist." She smiled then grabbed my arm leading me to the kitchens. Once inside I looked around quickly to see noone was in here. I grabbed her by the throat, but not so tight that it would hurt her. I slammed her back against the wall and put my knee between her legs. I ran my lips lightly down her cheek then down her neck.
   "I know you want me to bite down on that pretty little neck of yours. I know you want to grind yourself against my knee until you're whimpering my name. I also know you want me to fuck you senseless when we're somewhere more private. I know you better than you think I do meshla." I moved the collar of her robes over a bit, and bit down on her soft skin. Her head fell back against the wall, and her mouth hung open. She started to whimper and moan, but I squeezed her neck a little harder. "No meshla we need to be quiet in here someone might hear us." She nodded her head. "Besides I think it might be time for us to return outside the kitchens. If you want to grind yourself at all now is the time to do it."
   I waited for a moment, and I was about to let go when her hips started moving. Her face was red and her sounds were music, but we couldn't have anyone catching us. I captured her lips in a kiss, and she kissed me back with more intensity than ever before. After letting her do that for a little while I let go of her throat, and backed away from her.
   "That was just a taste of what is going to happen to you tonight." I kissed her cheek, and walked out of the kitchens. Heavily satisfied with my work. I went to a restroom and checked what I looked like, and luckily I didn't look like the walking personification of sex. I went and rejoined the boys in the hanger who hadn't moved a single inch.
   "Have you ever heard of moving on an R&R day?" I asked them with a joking tone.
   "Well yes, but we figured we move around so much during the rest of the time why not just sit here?" Echo stated as he laid his head on the lap of our head mechanic.
   "You know two don't keep your relationship very hidden." The boys laughed at my comment.
   "Who says we were trying like you and the General?" He felt snippy today.
   "Who said the General and I were an item?" I asked pretending to be irritated.
   "Well the way you look at her, the way she looks at you, the way that you just snuck off to have sex. The list runs on and on." Fives said slightly annoyed. "I just don't get why you won't tell us. I mean we're you're brothers not the General or the Commander." He started painting another symbol on Dogma this time. I huffed and sat down next to Tup.
   "I have no idea what to do today. I was thinking about taking a nice nap." Tup nodded.
   "That sounds nice. Naps are nice. I actually think I'm gonna go take a nap." He got up and headed towards the barracks. Thats when I felt it again, but this time making its way to my aching cock.
   "I think I'm gonna turn in for a nap as well. I'll try to make it for dinner, but no promises." I said as I collected myself to walk away.
   "If you aren't feeling well Rex just stay in there and rest!" Our mechanic shouted from her place supporting the head of Echo.
   I hardly had time to hear her as all I could focus on was getting back to my room. I walked in and as soon as my door closed I groaned from holding back my sounds of pleasure. I started removing my armor piece by piece to alleviate some of the pressure on my growing erection. Once I was finally in my blacks I palmed my cock through my pants. I moaned at the friction I so desperately needed. My bathroom door opened and (Y/n) my beautifully annoying General stepped out... In nothing, but her Jedi robes.
   "Why are you doing this to me today?" I asked desperately.
   "Well because my good Captain. You're too fun to mess with during the daytime infront of everyone." She started to try and push me on my back, but I flipped us over so she was under me.
   "You don't get to be in charge and on top if you've been doing this all day. Ready to receive punishment?" She nodded up at me. I pulled out my cuffs and went to cuff her to the headboard. As soon as I went to bend over her she ripped my shirt off of me and pinned me down.
   "Too bad, because I am in charge this time." She quickly cuffed me to my own headboard. The keys being in my utility belt with my armor across the room. Great. She locked me in with eye contact as she slowly removed my pants making sure to barely brush against the tip of my penis. I moaned at the feeling of someone else touching me. I hadn't even realized she went for my underwear as well until the cold air hit me. "Oh yeah one other little surprise my Captain." She pulled out a small piece of black fabric. "You'll be blind folded. Its time to learn to use your other senses." She placed the fabric over my eyes blocking my vision.
   I couldn't think of what else to do other than lay my head back and wait. Her nails started to scratch down my chest, and then my thighs ending halfway down my calves. I could feel her breath on my penis as she got closer to it. Then she started to suck on the tip, and I enhaled so sharp it hurt my lungs. I moaned her name like it was the only word I knew. Then took it into her mouth all at once, and hollowed out her cheeks. My toes curled, and I grabbed the bars on my head board. She started bobbing her head up and down at a pace that my mind couldn't process well.
   I let out a strangled moan, and I could feel myself getting close.
   "(Y/n) I-I'm close~" She started sucking harder and I threw my head back even more into the bed. Not even a minute later my orgasm came crashing down onto me. I came in her mouth and I had never done that before. I had heard that it didn't taste good, and I didn't want her to have to taste it. She started to pump me before I could even fully come down from my high. I groaned at her touch. Before I knew it I was solid again, then she withdrew her touch and I whined. I felt her straddle me, and the side of her face touching mine.
   "You are such a beautiful sight like this, Captain. So hard and needy for me.  I belong to you, Captain. Say it. Say I belong to you." I moaned.
   "You belong to me, General." She moaned at my words.
   "Not quite what I was looking for, Captain." She started to get up.
   "No, no, no please! I belong to you, General." She hummed in delight.
   "Good boy." She bit my ear, and slammed herself down on my cock. I moaned loud and long almost guttural. She started to ride me, and the only sounds heard in the room were pure unadulterated sex. Moans and skin slapping against skin danced together in a melody. She suddenly got off of me when she felt me start to twitch. I whined again and again. "We're trying something new tonight, Captain. The one thing you've been wanting to try for weeks." She couldn't be talking about anal. I had heard about it and asked her what it was, and she explained it to me. Also explaining that it hurt quite a bit for the woman.
   "No I don't want to hurt you meshla." I felt her hand touch my face.
   "Don't worry, my love. I've been training for the last few weeks, so now it can be something we both enjoy." She kissed me as she lowered herself onto me once again. This time it was tighter and I could tell she was struggling to keep going. I wanted to tell her she could stop, but between her mouth being on mine and the tightness the now surrounded my length, the only noise I could make was a moan. She now fully sat on me as she waited to get used to my size. She slowly started moving until she was drilling herself on me. She leant up and away from my face, and she continued bouncing on me. Our moans were loud and our skin was almost magnetized to eachother, and we were so distracted by this new sensation for the both of us. I heard the door open to my room.
   "Hey Captain I just- Sweet mother of the Force!" I heard (Y/n) reach for something next to her.
   "Get out Fives!" I heard her throw it and then a small yelp of pain. The door shut, and without missing a beat she continued on.
   "Oh my stars! Does this make you feel good, Captain?" She asked in pure pleasure.
   "Oh you have no idea, General." Soon her bouncing became sloppy and I knew she was close to coming. So I trusted up to meet her hips and she screamed out my name. I kept thrusting my hips chasing my own high, and when it hit... It hit hard. She made no move to get off of me as I came inside her. My mouth hung slack and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. My body twitched uncontrollably under her. Once I was done coming she slowly pulled herself off of me. I heard the movement of my armor, and then my hands getting unlocked. She then removed my blindfold, and I saw her come into view.
   "That was intense." I breathed out.
   "Agreed. I would like to do that again, but maybe next time we lock the door. Maybe we will also limit how often we do that." I looked into her eyes and we both nodded. We'll worry about Fives later.

   Bonus:
   They rejoined the boys in the hangar and poor Fives had a cut above his right eyebrow.
   "Meshla what did you throw at him?" I asked her.
   "Her lightsaber... She threw her lightsaber at me, Captain." She buried her face in her hands.