I'm Sorry, what? Pt. 1

This was requested by TwincessKori. I hope you like it hun! I did change it up a bit. My imagination is running rampant through the streets, and is hollering for me to go into detail. So that's what I'm doing. It's going to take a couple chapters to get where you want it, but I couldn't help it. I just had so many ideas, and figured why not? And decided on a series. I'm digging doing series rn, sorry. Hunter x Force Sensitive!Reader

   Joining the Bad Batch was the best decision you had ever made. You had run into the 4 idiots while they were on one of their earliest missions. You sensed distress while you were off of work, and went to investigate. You found three men crowded around one other man that was passed out. From what you were hearing they didn't really have many options.

   "Why don't we just haul ass back to Kamino?" The biggest guy said.

   "Tech is the only one who knows how to fly, Wrecker." The one with the long hair said.

   "We could try to patch him up ourselves." The one with the sniper on his back stated like it was obvious... Because it was.

   "Last I checked none of us are trained for that, Crosshair." The long haired one said again.

   "You boys need some help?" You called out and one of the angriest looking men you've ever seen turned to look at you. He had white-ish hair and a crosshair over his right eye. 'That must be Crosshair.' You thought to yourself.

   "We don't need help from a civie." He said in an annoyed tone, and the one with the longer hair smacked his arm.

   "Crosshair cut it out. You wouldn't happen to know anything about doctoring blaster wounds would you?" He asked you nicely, and you smiled.

   "Well you fellas ended up trekking onto the right property." You told them and Crosshair raised an eyebrow at you. "I'm a traveling doctor. Come on." You motioned for them to follow you and they did. "Set him on my table." They put their friend down, and you removed his chest plate. Examining his wound you noted it missed any serious, life threatening areas.

   "Is he gonna be okay, Doc?" The nice one with the long hair said.

   "He will be fine. The wound was by blaster so no bleeding, but I need to sew the wound shut so it won't get infected. I need to remove his blacks so I can get to the wound." The others helped you remove his armor and the top half of his blacks. You turned to your bag which still had your work equipment in it. You grabbed everything you needed, and got to work. Once you finished you gave him a bacta infuser to keep any infection away.

   "Thank you- Uh we never got your name." The long haired man said to you, and you laughed.

   "My apologies. I am Doctor (Y/n) (L/n). And who are you?" You asked him and he motioned to each individual person.

   "Thats Wrecker, Crosshair, Tech is the patient, and I'm Sergeant Hunter." He told you and you shook his hand. "It was lucky that we ran into you when we did. Tech is our medic, pilot, translator, and everything really." Hunter told you and you smiled at him.

   "The Force works in mysterious ways Sergeant. For it to lead me to you is a sign that you must be doing something good for the galaxy. While we wait for Tech to wake up I'll fix some food. You boys must be famished." You told them and Wrecker smiled widely.

   "I like her!" He said as he set his helmet down on your coffee table as gently as possible.

   "You have a nice place, (Y/n)." Hunter said as he followed you into the kitchen.

   "Thank you. I worked for a while to beable to afford it. Well I say that like I worked for my entire life. I worked on Corruscant as a doctor for a couple of years. Lived with a friend while I was there, because she wanted a Doctor on call and I wanted to save up as much as I could. Which is how I was able to save up for this land. Now I spend my days farming, and traveling the landscape helping people." You told him as you cut up vegetables to season and steam to eat with bantha steak.