Wait a Minute... Sepratists?! (Slight Mature Content)

Rex x Reader

   "I still can't believe that you agreed to battle him Ezra. This was a bad time for both of us." Rex said as he looked at Kanan. Kanan nodded in agreement.
   "It was a very dark time for the Jedi." Kanan stated glumily.
   "The final battle will begin now." Kalani said over the speaker.
   "This is where the fun begins." Rex slightly deflates. He doesn't want to do this again. This is so unfair for his mind. The first wave started to advance and so the battle began. "Do the sword and shield maneuver!" As he was about to tell them to duck when a fourth figure jumped over them. Two yellow lightsabers visible in their hands as they started to fight the droids. They snapped out of their shock and started helping them and soon the first wave was done. They hid behind a crate and turned to the others behind them. Removing her hood she was now visible to the people infront of her.
   "General (L/n)?" Rex said shocked where he stood. "But the last I heard of your group you were killed in the crash of a sepratist ship?" His words slowly died out as he realized where they were standing. "This was the ship wasn't it?"
   "How do I know you won't try to kill me the same way that Kit, Bluster, Stern, and Deadeye did?" She still stood defensively.
   "I just got out of this problem with him!" Rex motions to Kanan. Who somewhat shrugs.
   "He's a good man. Trust me." Kanan quickly says.
   "Besides I got my inhibitor chip removed. No blood on my hands." She still seems skeptical.
   "Fine, but even the slightest bit of show that your going to kill me and I will not hesitate again." It was then he seemed to realize that she had a scar on  her chest from a blaster shot.
   "How did you survive out here alone?" Rex questions her.
   "What? No time for questions like that now. We have more pressing matters." She walks away. "Hey Kalani! You're doing this wrong! The kid wasn't even alive during the wars." She crosses her arms clearly upset. A hologram of the droid appears.
   "No, but his kind were. Therefore this became his battle when he decided to pickup that lightsaber." He stated matter of factly.
   "Fine. If it is a challenge you want then a challenge you shall receive. Deal me in clanker." She walked away from the hologram and towards another part of the ship when destroyers appeared on the walk above.
   Rex watched semi mesmerized by the way she almost looked like she was dancing while deflecting the blaster fire. "Fallback and regroup we need a plan!" She ordered out. Slowly falling back with them.
   "Look there's a crane! I could move it to knock out that catwalk." The boy said to the three of you.
   "We'll draw their fire and cover you. Go!" Rex said as he ran out with (Y/n) and Kanan. They deflected as best as they could for a little while.
   "Where is that kid?" She deflected a shot real quick. "Rex look out!" She pushed him behind her and got shot in her shoulder. "Again?! Ugh you and Stern have something in common clankers! Your aim is kriff!" She started deflecting shots at a quicker rate seeming to take on a more defensive position.
   "You and Anakin would've gotten along perfectly!" He shouted.
   "We did until he stabbed us in the back!" Rex took notice of the different lightsaber handles in her hands. Both blades the same color, but extremely different handles. It was at that time that Ezra finally decided to work the crane. Effectively knocking down the catwalk and the destroyers on it. She sighed in relief and slumped her shoulders a bit. "I'm getting too old for this." She walked forward a bit.
   "Me and you both General." Rex joked along with her. She touched his shoulder lightly and smiled at him.
   "Please Rex... I abandoned that title a long time ago when I realized that noone was coming out here. Please call me (Y/n)."
   "Did you make your sabers at different times or something? They're very very different in looks." She withdrew her hand and looked down sadly.
   "My Padawans lightsaber." She pulled up the curved handle of the lightsaber. The main color was black with hints of rose gold here and there. "She was the one that was closest to Deadeye when the order was given. And Deadeye... Never missed. She fell in mere seconds, and the first one I killed was Deadeye. Maybe I'll tell you the rest of my sob story later, but for now shall we?" She continued on, and Rex along with Kanan gave a sharp speech to Ezra. The defeat of the super battle droid came, but a Lasat was on the line. The apparent hostage in this situation.