I Don't Have Patience

Hey guys it's me! This one is nearly 3,000 words, but this was not the aforementioned over 2,000 word chapter. That one has yet to come, and I'm sorry the ending is meh I plan to continue this one later on. Maybe like a running series as I rewatch the series. Oh and one more thing... Requests are once again opened! 😁 Obi-Wan x Reader, but very VERY lightly mentioned.

   "I don't have the patience to hold in one place." You said to Cody who you had been assigned to hold a position with. The battle of Christophsis was just not cooperating. You were becoming irritated with it, and the planet itself. "Why does it always come down to me and you holding the line Commander?" You laughed as you deflected a blast back to its source.

   "All due respect General, I agree that there are too many of them. General Skywalker would be much appreciated right now." He said as he ducked back behind cover. You growled as you put your sabers away.

   "Then let's thin them out shall we?" You let the force invade your senses and your life became one with it once again. You felt through the force and pulled a good chunk of their forces into the air. "Some free target practice boys!"

   "We could get used to this, General. Have at them boys!" Commander Cody called out to the troops and they opened fire on the droids you held in the air. Once they had all been shot to bits you took your chance. With the cover fire from the cannons and the ground forces you ran into the action. You ran through the droids giving it your all to try and distract the droids from the upcoming attack. Movement caught your attention up above the droids. You smirked and did a back flip to retreat to Cody. Obi-Wan rejoined you at the front and helped distract the droids further.

   "Nice of you to rejoin us, Master." You said to Obi-Wan and he laughed.

   "I'm not much of an entertainer, (Y/n)." He said to you.

   "With his age he's getting slower, Obi-Wan." You said to him, and he shook his head.

   "Patience, (Y/n). He's waiting for the right time." He said to you and you groaned.

   "I have to do all the heavy lifting don't I?" You told him, and he shot a quick look of question to you. You smirked in return. "There are some things you don't know I can do, Obi-Wan." At that point Anakin jumped down with the rest of his men, and you noticed a group of droids behind them take aim their direction. Using the Force you pushed three droideka's and they destroyed any droid in their path.

   "That seemed trivial to me, Master (L/n)." He said to you.

   "I wasn't trying to show off yet." You told him as the droids started their retreat. Anakin and Rex made their way back to you and Obi-Wan. A ship flying overhead caught your attention, and you looked back down to your friends.

   "It seems they always get here just in time." You said the four men infront of you.

   "It would seem. I hope it's our supplies and reinforcements... Maybe they've even sent my new Padawan with them." Obi-Wan said as you approached the ship.

   "Do you really think it's a good idea to bring a padawn into this, Obi-Wan?" Anakin asked his old Master unsure of the notion of bringing a padawn onto a battlefield.

   "It is a privilege to teach Anakin. You should consider getting one too." He said to his former padawan.

   "A padawan would only slow me down." Anakin told Obi-Wan as he let out a small smirk.

   "Look alive boys, we want to make a good impression." You told them as the ramp to the ship came down and out walked a youngling.

   "A youngling?" Obi-Wan said astonished as he watched the youngling approach the three of you.