Kanan x Reader

This was requested by jessilcd.

   6 months in and (Y/n) had already fallen in love with Spectre 1, aka Kanan Jarrus. Joining the crew if the Ghost was the best decision she had ever made. So far it was just three of them and Chopper, but she had a feeling that more would be joining soon. Spectre 2, who was like a sister to (Y/n), Hera Syndulla was a very capable and very talented battle pilot. She often talked of the man she was betrothed to back on Ryloth, and she said it was because she missed being so care free. (Y/n) knew it was because she actually really liked the guy, but never got to actually marry him. Spectre 3, a C1 astromech, Chopper was a very sassy and very self reliant droid. They got along great and even better in stressful situations. Currently Chopper was fiddling with some wiring, Hera was watching him, and Kanan sat with his head rested in (Y/n)'s lap. Neither of them thought too much about the action since it was a default sitting position for them.

   "Hey (Y/n)?" She stopped running her fingers through his hair. Looking down into his eyes to signal she was listening.

   "Yeah?" They made eye contact and he sent her a small smile.

   "Did you do something different with you hair?" He reached up and twirled a little bit around his finger. She blushed and looked to Hera who was trying to hold back her laugh.

   "Yeah. Hera saw a girl on the last planet we were on and liked her hair style. But since she doesn't have hair she decided to try it out on me." He smiled a little wider.

   "It looks good on you." He stated and she cleared her throat.

   "Uhm thank you. If you'll excuse me I've gotta go, uh, make sure my room is clean." He sat up and (Y/n) shot up and out of the room.

When Zeb Joins

   A new member named Garazeb Orrelios has joined. Spectre 4 a Lasat with almost no back story he wants to talk about.

   "Zeb this is Spectre 4, (Y/n) (L/n), and the best sniper in the galaxy. Not to mention extremely gorgeous." Kanan introduced her to Zeb and she turned bright red.

   "Uhm I think Chopper was having troubles with a power call in his leg." She turned and ran out of the room as quick as possible.

When Sabine Joins

   "Sabine I want to introduce you to Kanan Jarrus, Spectre One." She thought of all the times he made her blush and got an idea. "The best leader in the galaxy, and not to mention he's extremely good looking." He blushed and scratched the back of his neck.

   "Oh w-well I wouldn't say the best leader I the galaxy... And I wouldn't say I'm t-too good looking." He looked towards the cockpit. "I-I think that Hera was calling me." He took off in the direction his Twi'lek friend was.

When They Find Ezra

   "It's been a really tough morning okay?" She heard Kanan say as she made her way to the cockpit of the Ghost.

   "Well it was the kid that threw us off okay? Don't go too hard on yourself love." (Y/n) said as she sat down behind Hera. It was a pet name that was starting to annoy the entire crew. Noone knows when the two of you are finally going to make a move on eachother. Alot had happened within the first few hours of meeting the boy, Ezra Bridger. He was an interesting character, and she could read him like a book. So when his life was being threatened on the Spice Mines of Kessel she didn't hesitate to throw herself infront of him. Taking a shot to her abdomen and slowly losing consciousness. She could feel herself being dragged into a cargo container. Kanan did NOT like the look of her at the moment. She was pale and injured and losing consciousness quickly. One of the Wookie's grabbed under her arms, and dragged her into the cargo container. Kanan and Zeb following once everyone was in. The kid had run off to save a child Wookie, who had gotten separated from the group.

   "Come on (Y/n). Stay awake. Eyes on me." Her eyes flicked over to Kanans and she cupped his cheek then fell limp. He could still feel her life force so he knew she was still alive, and the kid needed him so he made his way top side. Once their great escape was made Kanan ran to (Y/n)'s side. Sabine and Zeb were both by her side already worried sick. Kanan sat on her bed beside her and took her hand in his, and this action caused the woman to wake up. She didn't want to alert them to her being awake yet though so she stayed quiet with her eyes closed.

   "We'll leave you alone with her." Sabine said as she and Zeb made their way out of the room.

   "You scared me today. Enough to make me realize that what I've been too afraid to tell you is so important. I can't even tell this to you when you're awake you're unconscious right now. Ugh, I love you (Y/n). We've been flirting around it for a while, but neither of us have said anything. I just don't know what I would do if I lost you today. I hope I can replicate that speech when you're awake, and not make a rambling fool out of myself." He leaned forward and kissed (Y/n)'s forehead. She opened her eyes and smiled at the man next to her.

   "I love you too, Kanan. I have been scared too, which is why I never said anything." Kanan was ecstatic about the news, and (Y/n) was as well. She gestured for him to lean down and he complied. She leaned up the last bit and kissed him on the lips, both of them savoring this long awaited moment.