Why is it Always You?

This was requested by RL_REDHH. I hope you like it hun.

   The crew was going on yet another mission. This one was different you'll admit. Luckily it was one without Imperial complications, or if you were lucky that was. Knowing your luck that wouldn't be the case.

   "From what I remember the bugs don't like unexpected guests." Rex said through the comm. Rex had become like the big brother you never had, or as Ezra joked your 'Dad'. It wasn't far off because your Dad was Jango Fett. However, you preferred to think of Rex, Wolffe, and Gregor as brothers. You had Boba, but he was your fathers name sake.

          ~Flashback~

   Boba deserted you after your father was killed, and never made an effort to find you afterwards. By that point you were already 13, but you ended up being taken in by Count Dooku. However, that didn't last since you ran away when you figured out he was having his droids kill men that looked exactly like your Dad. You stole one of his ships, and made your way to Corruscant. You weren't sure what you were trying to find, or who. You just knew you wanted to be where you could be closest to your Dad. Even if it wasn't actually him. Once you landed you were met by guards pointing blasters at you.

   "You have landed in a restricted area." The voice you knew so well made you want to cry, but you didn't.

   "I'm sorry. I-I just ran away from someone thats a great danger, and I've never been on Corruscant before." You said as you raised your hands to show you weren't a threat.

   "Show us your identification." One trooper said.

   "I've never gotten any. Except this tattoo my Dad had the Kaminoan's put on me." You showed them your forearm, and they stopped moving.

   "What did you just say?" One of them asked and you sighed. "We need to take her to the Jedi Temple." One of them said.

   "Or to the Senate building so we can have Commander Fox scan her." Another responded.

   "How old are you kid?" The first one asked.

   "I'm 13. My name is (Y/n) Fett." They led you to a transport where only one boarded with you. After a ride through the city planet you arrived at what assume was the Senate building. You were escorted through the building to another guard.

   "Pitt why did you leave your post... Again." The guard asked your escort.

   "Commander this girl claims to be (Y/n) Fett. I didn't know that he had kids." 'Pitt' told the Commander.

   "If that's true. I should beable to scan her and get a positive identification." The Commander said as he pulled out a scanner, and ran it over your wrist. "It's her alright. Got a positive identification. I'll take her to the Chancellor, and see what he wants to do."

          ~Flashback Over~

   "From what I remember of the second siege I agree, Rexter." You said through your comm. "Don't worry Zeb I've got your back." You told him as you followed him into the construction dome. Suddenly Stormtroopers were everywhere, and you and Zeb were the furthest into the dome. Fighting broke out, and of course it was Agent Kallus that sprung this trap.

   "I'm not pleased to see you again Kallus. Though I have to say the muttonchops are starting to grow on me." You told him as you drew your staff, and Zeb put his bo-rifle in correct form.

   "I've never fought you before. Shouldn't be too hard." He said and the fighting commenced. You and Zeb worked as a well oiled machine, since you've worked endless hours training together. Zeb got knocked back, and you were now face to face with Kallus up close. He was overconfident and ran straight for you. You smirked remembering your brother doing that same thing when you would train with him. You side stepped and let your staff connect with his jaw.