A Blast From the Past

Rex x Reader
          Rex POV

   Of course I am paired up with the one person who hates my guts. Ezra was captured, Hera and Sabine were busy on the Ghost and kept Zeb with them. Stealth missions don't really have the ability to have a Lasat with us. My luck had run out and I knew it. I didn't feel like anything could really be done about this right now. I knew their codes and Kanan could do his Jedi things. I held the highest respect for Jedi, but I had been really tested with this man. As I was spouting out the codes and such to the guy over the comm, Kanan perked up a bit. After the guy and I stopped talking I looked at Kanan.
   "Did you sense something?" Kanan squinted his eyes.
   "I thought I did, but its probably nothing. Just a presence I haven't sensed since...Well Kaller." (Kaller is the planet Kanan was on during Order 66) My eyes widened.
   "Maybe it's one of the Kallerans you worked with on Kaller? They may be a prisoner." I suggested to him thinking maybe that was it.
   "No thats not it. We gotta focus, because Ezra and everyone else are counting on us." I nodded and looked back forward as I put my helmet on. We had been sneaking through the cruiser trying our best to blend in. We finally made it to the cell Ezra was in, but got shot by an unseen person. When we came to Ezra was infront of us blabbing about how awesome we were in a fight. Until Chopper showed us footage of Ezra stunning us.
   "You shot us!" Kanan said kind of angry.
   "You shot us!" I said amazed.
   "I had it set to stun." He said in a shamed tone.
   "Shoulda had it set to kill." I said to him. Kanan looked at me annoyed.
   "We gotta go get Sato, but we need to destroy this ship! You two go get Sato, and Chopper, and I will go sabotage this weapon." Ezra exclaimed to us.
   "Agreed. If this ship stays working it could be a pain in our side." I said to the both of them.
   "No. We are not splitting up. Our mission was a stealth rescue mission." Then we got into our usual argument. We never really agree on anything, except for Ezra's obvious improvement.
   "Enough this is exactly why I took this mission in the first place. To escape your contant fighting! You two go get Sato and get back to his ship, and Chopper and I have the weapon." He turned around and ran behind Chopper.
   "He takes after Hera sometimes." We continued on our way to the others. We arrived to their cell and opened the door.
   "Kanan! We need to get Ezra they're keeping him in a separate cell!" Sato sounded slightly frantic.
   "He's doing fine." Kanan told him.
   "You mean he escaped?" He seemed to be astounded.
   "Yeah he tends to do that." We started to make our escape when we started to get pinned down.
   "We don't have time for thi-" They heard a lightsaber ignite. The stormtroopers heard it as well some started to turn fire in a different direction. More shots started to come from a different direction when another lightsaber was heard igniting. Sato looked at Kanan and I.
   "More of your friends?" I looked at Kanan and we both shrugged.
   "It was just the two of us when we came." Grunts and screams were heard before they were silenced. Down one hall through the smoke two (f/c) lightsabers, and down the other a double bladed purple lightsaber.
   "Well, well, well... We thought we sensed someone familiar." Once the smoke cleared a bit more we could see them clearly.
   "If it isn't (Y/n) and Kaataa Tano. What are you two doing here?" Kanan said as he smiled at them. (Y/n) looked at Kaataa and tried to hold back a laugh.
   "Well we WERE escaping, but we sensed someone needed help. So here we are." She put away her lightsabers and folded her arms over her chest.
   "As much as I would love to continue this pow wow we have more pressing matters at hand. Like that guy." Kaataa used the force to pick up the last standing stormtrooper and held him in place. "Just like old times Rexter old boy?" She smirked at me a bit and I smirked back.
   "Oh yeah." I shot him and we continued the mission. Once we got back to the fleet, and settled down from the mission Kanan and I met up with the two missing pieces to the Tano triplets.
   "So what exactly were you two doing on that weapon?" Kanan said as he sat down at a table in one of the main transports.
   "Well we picked up a distress signal from what we are now guessing was a rebel ship. We moved in to investigate when our ship was ripped from hyperspace. At first when we were dragged into a cell to be held we thought our luck had just run out. Lucky for us though these stormtroopers on this ship were never trained by our clone Commander, Cody. They were dumb and so easily mind tricked. Once out of their sight it was almost as though they completely forgot about our existence, and I guess that you are why. They were so distracted by you that they forgot about us. Made us feel a bit left out so when we sensed both you and Rex we couldn't resist the urge. Your faces when we showed ourselves were priceless!" (Y/n) laughed out to them.
   "You said just like old times (Y/n), and there seems to be a missing puzzle piece or a few..." Kaataa said as she looked away sadly.
   "We will find them sister. If it is the last thing I do we will find them." (Y/n) said with finality.
   "Who or what is she talking about?" Kanan asked.
   "Well she's referring to her clones. Well not her clones, but.. Uh.. Very good friends of hers. She may also be referring to my relationship with the good Captain here." She looked at me semi bashful, and she looked at the ground.
   "What?! Weren't you like 17 when when the order was given? Thats kind of gross!" Kanan exclaimed.
   "What? I was only 16 so in all technicality I was dating an older girl." I said with a wink to her. "Besides I might look and act older, but I'm only 30." I laughed. She sat down next to me and grabbed my hand softly, and I squeezed her hand back with the same gentle touch. Her sister shrunk back a bit more and eventually disappeared into a hallway. "Who is she looking for?"
   "Commanders Wolffe and Gregor, Commander Cody, and the Bad Batch. So the question should of been who isn't she looking for." I smiled at her.
   "Well then you can cut two names off that list, because if you search the transport Generous you will find Commanders Wolffe and Gregor and if you're lucky you might also find Ahsoka." Her eyes visibly widened and she pulled out her comm.
   "Kaataa you might want to come back in here Rex has some news for you. Is it possible to request for transport to the Generous?" I smiled and nodded my head, and soon enough we were aboard the Generous. We walked onto the bridge met by the looks of Gregor and Wolffe. Their eyes immediately went to the women behind me.
   "Commander Tano... Commander Tano..." A new voice cut in after he said that.
   "Yes Wolffe?" She turned from where she was standing.
   "Not you Commander Tano. The other two Commander Tano's." Her jaw just about hit the floor. Kaataa and (Y/n) ran up to Ahsoka and tackled her into a hug.
   "Thank the force you two are alive! I was so afraid you passed during the purge." The three of them held eachother in a tight embrace refusing to let anyone go.
   "The Force-The Force brought us back together sister. You know we wouldn't leave without saying goodbye." (Y/n) whispered back to her. Kaataa cupped Ahsoka's face in her hands.
   "Don't you ever do that again Soka! Don't you ever dare to do that again. Scared us to death thinking we couldn't annoy you anymore." They soon started to cry happy tears as they held eachother still.
   "What of Master Kenobi? Did he make it through the Purge?" Kaataa looked down at the ground.
   "I couldn't save him. The last time I saw our Master he was thrown off the edge of a platform. Noone would've been able to survive that fall no way." Ahsoka looked to (Y/n) next.
   "I was not with our Master or Kaataa I was on Kaller by request of Master Yoda." (Y/n) said in almost a whisper. The two then turned and met eyes with Wolffe and Gregor. They ran and hugged the both of them next Kaataa kissing Wolffe.
   "If this is the hello I get after 15 years maybe I should leave more often." He laughed a bit.
   "No don't you dare! I refuse to let you go again. Not after the last time!" I smiled at the interactions infront of me. This is my family. They complete me and though they wouldn't admit it we complete eachother.