Kit Fisto x Reader

Alright it's gonna be a bit confusing because of Commander Kit, and Jedi Master Kit Fisto. Hopefully I've done decent with clarifying them.

It had been weeks since you got to see Kit, and it was waring on you. Both of you had been sent on two separate missions and hadn't been able to see eachother since. You were starting to feel frustrated... Sexually. However, you shoved it down as far as you could and ignored the feeling as much as possible. You entered the bridge of your cruiser and bowed to your Admiral and Commander.

"Thank you for answering the summons quickly General. We received a distress call, and were given orders to do a rescue mission. Listen to the distress call." Commander Kit hit play on the message and waited for you to listen.

"This is Jedi Master Kit Fisto. We've been cornered on the planet Thyferra and won't last much longer on our own. Please send reinforcements! I-" The transmission was cut short by the sound of shots being fired and a grunt of pain.

"What's the plan General (L/n)?" Your Admiral asked you and you pulled up a map of the planet.

"Thyferra is supposed to be a Republic planet, but due to the transmission I can only assume that it is nolonger in our control... Or they were assuming that we would think it was in our control and would surprise us..." You stopped and thought for a moment. "Which they did apparently. Our best course of action would be a small infiltration team. A ship unassuming of republic army standard. Possibly a civilian vessel. Me and a small group of my men go in, pinpoint Master Fisto's last known location, and track him from there. But just in case keep your ears open for a distress call and send for help to one of the other masters. Goodluck Admiral." He smiles warmly at you.

"I wouldn't say that I'm the one that needs luck General." He returns to his duties and you head out to yours with Commander Kit following you.

   On the planets surface you gathered a small group and lead them on a rescue mission.

   "Hmm the tracks say that they were taken that way, but my senses are telling me they actually went this way." You said looking back and forth inbetween the two directions. "Time for a different strategy then." You reached out with the Force to find your husband, and located him. "My senses were correct. Never second guess yourself."

   "What's our next move General?" Commander Kit asked you, and you looked around the area to see if anyone or anything was nearby. When you saw noone you pulled up a holomap from your husband's data archive.

   "This is the only facility in this region. I sensed him in there. We infiltrate through the ventilation systems, which we will access here. We should beable to get back out the same way we came. Plan B, if we can't go back the way we came, I'll draw their attention away from you and we meet back here." You said to your team. "Are we clear troopers?" They nodded and you moved into position.

   By the end of the mission you had lost one man, the newest trooper called Stunt. You had taken his body with you so he could have an honorable departure. You felt terrible since he had taken a blast meant for you. Sitting on the transport with Kit and your Commander you still held Stunt in your arms.

   "He didn't deserve this." You said to your Commander who looked to the rest of your men.

   "General, we're soldiers we know what we are meant for and what we're made to do." Commander Kit said to you as he set Stunt down.

   "Let me correct myself... None of you deserve this." You looked to everyone around you. "I don't even know what Master Fisto and I are doing in this war. Jedi are meant to be keepers of the peace, not warriors." You said in finality showing that the conversation was over. Your Commander excused himself to the cockpit, and you took a seat next to Kit.